There beautiful!

Shane's POV

The nurse comes back in with them both wrapped in towels, blue for jack and pink for Alex! I got to hold them...

Nurse: what are they called-

Shane: ...oh right I'm Shane! And the boys jack and the girls Alex!

Nurse: what sweet names Shane! Want to hold one of them?

Shane: sure!

She hands me Alex! She has my eyes and Lisa's beauty! I'm crying, I mean who can blame me! I'm now officially a dad!

Lisa's POV

I see Shane holding Alex...I think, the nurse walks up to me.

Nurse: do you want to hold jack?

Lisa: yes please

She hands jack to me. He's gas Shane's looks, which to me is a good thing because even though Shane's gives himself shit a lot about how 'ugly' he is, he's not! And jacks gunna look like his daddy, then it hits me...I'm now a mother, officially a freikin mother!

Lisa: Shane...we're parents!

I see Shane bring an even bigger smile to his face!

Shane: I can't wait to go home!

Lisa: well my nether regions are a little...scratch that, VERY sore at the moment and I'm in a lot of pain!

Shane: oh well as long as I'm with you and the kids!

I bring a smile to my face. I'm soo tired and I can't move my legs without me yelping in pain!!

1 hour later

Shane's POV

I'm still sitting with lisa and she's asleep, she looks so cute when she sleeps, I have the babies in my arms and they are sound asleep too! I get up and I put them the hospital cots and take a picture of them and post it on Instagram with the comment saying: mine and Lisa's two new beautiful children, jack and Alex. When I posted the picture I already had people saying stuff like congrats and aww and there so cute, all things that I was expecting! I then see this comment...but it can't be, he's in jail!

Lisa's POV

I wake up from a deep sleep and I see Shane standing up on his phone just staring at it?!

Lisa: honey, you ok?

Shane: ...

Lisa: Shane?

Shane: lisa...don't be alarmed by what I'm going to say...

Lisa: Shane...what's going on?!

Shane: it's j-joey, it's his account and he just said he's coming for us...