O⃟N⃟E⃟

Laura POV
Hi I'm Laura Marano. I have a crush on the most popular guy in the school (cliche. I know) but he tries to kill me everyday. He once raped me but idc. He still gets me to like him. Anyway, I have twins, Cristibelle and Cris. No he did not come to the birth, no he does not visit them and no he doesn't care about them. (A/N picture above😘)So I think that's all you need to know about me so Ye-.

My thoughts were interrupted by you-know-who.

???: hey Vampy. Have you given up those disgusting things of yours yet?

Vampy as in he is calling me pale. Like a vampire. The lazy ass just can't say the whole thing🙄.

Laura: Ross leave me alone. And I don't have things but I have OUR children.

Ross: (fists tighten and he punched me) DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!! THEY ARE NOT MY KIDS!! DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH!!

Laura: I'm sorry Ross no I did not hear you. But I'm sure China needs to hear you burst my eardrums agai-YOU JUST FRIGGIN PUNCHED ME AND I AM NOT A BITCH. WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU THAT MADE YOU SOOOO MAD THAT YOU DECIDE TO POISEN MY FOOD AND WATER, TAKE THE BREAKS OFF MY CAR, AND TRY TO STAB ME IN THE BACK WITH THE NIFE!!

I soon start to tear up because one, the left side of my face is throbing and two, I know that I'm going to get my punishment. Sex or me getting hit or..My...My....My kids. No no no no no!! He can't do that to my kids!! I'm so STUPID!! If he does something to Criss and Cristibelle, I will never forgive my self!!

I notice that Ross and I are the only ones in the hallway and guess what? I might be prego again! Hip hip horray😭. Note my sarcasm. I really don't mind if I get pregnant again. Graduation is next week so I'll just tell my mom what happened.

This dude called Riker he's Ross's older Brother. I have an older sister... Do u see were I'm going with this? Anyway I have to go home now see ya.

.

.

.

.
-----------------------
First chapter done✔️

Ok so I don't really have anything to say..But it's gonna be all Ross's POV in the next chapter soooo yeah😄 vote and comment and I'll see ya next time. PEACE✌🏾

QOTD: Apple or Samsung?

-Alex😄😘