T⃟W⃟O⃟

Ross Pov:
I was in the shower getting ready for another day of torture. I was singing Stressed out by 21 Pilots. (A/N song above😄)

"My names blurryface and I care what you think. My names blurryface and I care what you think. Wish we could turn back time. To the good ol' daaays. When our mama sang us to sleep but now we're stressed ou-"

I was cut off by an annoying voice I had to live with my whole life. Rydel.

Rydel: ROSS YOU ASSHOLE!! My bestie Hanaiyara (haniyara_Raura ) (A/N your welcome 😘😜) is waiting for me at school!!!!!!!!!! She said clearly annoyed by my slow self.

Ross: yeah yeah whatever.

Rydel: UGH!!!!

Ok so now a real intro. I bet vampy was already set for this🙄. My name is Ross Shor Lynch. I am so damn popular at MY school. My mom is the Princy so it makes it MY  school bitc-

Rydel: ROSS!!

Ross: Ok Ok I heard ya the second time. God are you on your-

Rydel: That's it *grabs phone* yeah ness..I'm gonna need the biggest one ya got..

Ross: *Eyes widen runs out*

Rydel: Change of plans but keep those bats comin....I got a Ross...Very rare creature..ok....Bye.

Well damn...

You wanna know a secret? Ok well..I actually do REALLY care about Criss and Cristibelle.. Every night at 11pm exact I go to Laura's house (Yeah I know what your thinking: Wow he actually knows her name🙄) to check on OUR kids. I do the same every morning but at 3-4am. I know I know I need to sleep and shit, but they are still our kids...I'm rambling...

After I finish changing I go in my built in bathroom from my walk in closet...I know. I'm awesome.

Yeah I know it's soo big!!! My mom is the principal of my school and my dad is super rich cuz he owns MY  school and he's the mayor

Yeah I know it's soo big!!! My mom is the principal of my school and my dad is super rich cuz he owns MY school and he's the mayor.. Anyway time for school. Yaaay. Note the sarcasm.

😍😜😌😚🤓😐😳😝😘😗😛😙🤑
Second chapter yaaaaaassss😄😄
I am like super nervous😬😬😬I am going to district finals tomoz and cause I went to America, my discuss skills are a little...off...And I really, really need to go to Regionals. After Regionals is state and I neeeeeed to go to state...sorry about my ranting😁😁😁...

QOTD: Do you think that chick (gags) court-ney is prego?

I've heard rumours and I'm suuuups scared😬😁😬😁😬

Anyway that's all folks!!! I'll see you when I can😄😄

-Alex😝