T⃟H⃟R⃟E⃟E⃟

Read A/N At the end of the chap plss.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Laura's P.O.V
UUUUUGGGHHH!!! I feel like I'm being watched or something...Cristibelle keeps saying she's had these dreams and when she wakes up...she sees a man. She said he looked like Criss but with blonde hair and he was older.

So that got me thinking...IS ROSS SPYING ON US?!?! Does he actually care about us?!?!? I want to ask him. but... I'm scared..what will he do to me if I tell him..

Ross P.O.V

So as I'm going to school I don't see Laura anywhere...call me a stalker I really don't...care...do I like Laura?...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPE BITCH....huh........wasn't as funny as I thought. But in all seriousness... I think I may be growing feelings for her.

Oh shit......is that...........Cristibelle? What's she doing here?..

Cristibelle P.O.V
Great. I see him coming. This is my chance.

Ross: um hi kid what are u doing out here? Where's ur Mum/Mom (nA/N Any one u guys prefer)?

Cristibelle: I think you already know where she is...*looks down takes a deep breath* daddy..

Ross: What are you talking about..I-I'm not your dad..

Cristibelle: Oh..well sorry um Mr..I'll just be on my way then..

Ross: Ok uh bye..

Cristibelle: *waves and quickly tries to run back home until she bumps into someone..

???: Well Well Well. What have we got here. *Picks her up and carries her away*

Cristibelle: NO PLEASE STOP AAAAAHH HELP...Help....help...h..elp..pl..ease..
*faints*

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Hey guys. Sorry for the 'no update  for 3 million years' thing. I was having a really busy year and I know I still had plenty of opportunities to write..I just couldn't I guess.. and again sorry this chappy is really sucky but I just had to give you guys something!

Now because I'm having a hard time updating this story ( might delete the other one😕) I wanna ask if anyone wants to collaborate . Or people that have stories saved but don't wanna post it I can do it and give you credit? Just DM me here on Wattpad and we can discuss it.

Thanks for baring with me during my non-existence fase with updating and I guess I'll see you guys next Fridayyy.

Byeeee

-Alex😝