{Chapter Five}

It's only been a week since whole mess with Finn started. A deal which brought loss only to me. I still don't understand why a bad boy would want to become a good boy all of sudden. Could it be the family pressure?

In past week I've seen that Jeremy is nice. He greets me every morning and we talk all the way to school while Finn simply keeps quiet while driving. Jeremy also helps with school newspaper and some school committee. Monday and Tuesday Finn gives me ride back to home and Wednesday to Friday it's Jeremy. He talks about any topic. And I was completely surprised me when he asked me the other day.

"Um... Aubrey," Jeremy seemed nervous sitting on the passenger seat.

"Yes," I rose an eyebrow.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," I smiled at his nervousness. He was so cute.

"Do you have her  phone number?" He whispered as if we were in a secret mission.

"Who?" I whispered back.

"Ella,"

"Yes, I have." I remember exchanging our numbers the other day.

"Can you give it to me?" He asked. "Please."

I raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Someone has a crush," I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yes," he grumbled.

"I wonder what will be Ella's reaction when I tell her that."

His eyes widened to the size of saucers. "What? No! You won't."

I chuckled. "Of course I won't. I was only messing with you."

He scowled at me playfully. I dictated him her phone number and he thanked me with a smile. "You are amazing." He praised me and I could feel my ego inflating. And then he leaned forward to give my cheek a kiss.

That was the first time any teenage boy ever kissed me on my cheek. A blush formed on my face as a result.

He laughed at my face and I looked away shyly before getting out of the car and walking to my house leaving him alone to laugh. Probably someone will think he is crazy for laughing in car like that and send him to asylum.

I didn't see Finn for next week as he was gone for a football camp or something like that. I wished he didn't forget my teachings. In past week he has grown a filter that has slight defects but he doesn't make so many sexual innuendoes now. I'm really glad about that. Sometimes his innuendoes made me feel so awkward that I wanted yo cut all ties with him and never look back at his handsome face again. Unfortunately that was not even an option so I had to bring a change in him. Though Jeremy told me that Finn only doesn't make those innuendoes when I'm around. Well, change takes time to happen.

It's still irking me. Why would Finn want to change? And he is making great effort for that. He is wearing sweaters or blazers and not leather jackets. I'd say it's only enhancing his looks. He is more handsome than ever. And With every passing day he grows more handsome. Speed is under control, when I'm sitting in the car with him but Jeremy says Finn drives like he is in Fast and Furious, again when I'm not around. He has no problem in paying attention to class. Some girls seem to distract him sometimes but he doesn't let them sway him. And I thought guys thought about only one thing. It appears that becoming a good boy is the only thing in his mind now.

A week later Finn returned. He had a bright smile on his face as if he had achieved something special. I was doing my homework with Jeremy in their living room. Finn's mother was in kitchen.

"You look happy." I observed as he flopped on couch. Jeremy smiled warmly at his cousin before changing it back to a challenging look.

"I am going to be permanent captain of the team for rest of the year." He told me. That was great. He likes football and I was sure he was going to become a famous football player one day.