Chapter 1

Dowoon's POV

"Dowoon-ah! Time to wake up! Breakfast is ready." I woke up to noona's voice. As usual, she makes breakfast before heading to work. Another day for school. I thought as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Morning noona!" I greeted as she greeted me back with a plate of sunny sideup and sausage, and a glass of milk. "Noona," I began as she looked at me, "can my friends come over to our house after school today?" I looked at noona, feeling slightly nervous. "Sure! Will they be having dinner here as well?" Noona nodded and replied. "Oh? Probably? I'll ask them and text you noona! But noona... arent you asking why?" I questioned. Noona usually says no to almost everything but things changed ever since the day I told her about my dream. "You will tell me if you want to isnt it?" Noona smiled at me. "My noona indeed! Anyway, we need inspirations for our songs. We've been going to hyungs' houses but nothing comes up. Hyungs wanted to come over, hoping to get inspirations for our new songs." Noona just nodded and smiled as I explained. Both of us looked at the clock. 7.10am, it says. We gobbled the remainings and washed the dishes before leaving the house. Just like usual, noona sends me to school before heading to work.
-----------
I waved goodbye to noona and walked towards the locker room to get my books for the first lesson. "Ya!" Someone tapped on my shoulder. "Oh? Hyung!" I turned and saw the hyungs as they took turns to pat my head. "So... how was it? Did your noona agree?" Wonpil and Junhyeok hyung asked. "Yeah, we REALLY need inspirations for our new song!" Younghyun hyung continued, emphasizing the word REALLY. I decided to tease them and shook my head, frowning. "Really? That sucks." "Why not??" "What are we gonna do?" The hyungs started one by one as I started laughing. All of them turned to me. Shit! I'm in trouble! I thought. "Out with it Yoon Dowoon!" Sungjin hyung said sternly, staring at me. "Erm... actually," I began and took a step back, "Noona agreed and even wanted me to ask if you guys wanna have dinner too." I ran to my class before they kill me. "YOON DOWOON! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" I heard Jaehyung hyung shouted behind me.
-----------
Sowoon's POV

"Wow! So rare to see you work afternoon shift! Not meeting your boyfriend today?" I teased my best friend as I packed my bag. "Nah, he has got something on today. Anyway! Are you free after work tomorrow?" MiA, my best friend replied. "Tomorrow? I dont think so. Just like usual, cook dinner for Dowoon. I should be fine after that. Wassup?" I slung my bag across my shoulder and leaned against the lockers. "Heh... It's a secret! I'll meet you at Lotte World Mall then!" MiA smiled at me and I nodded, even though I have a bad feeling about it. "See you tomorrow at work then!" MiA and I bidded goodbye as I head back home while she went to work.
-----------
I stepped in my apartment and saw Dowoon and his 5 friends sitting at the dining table busy with assignments? Projects? Ah! Right! Composing! I headed to my room and walked to Dowoon and his friends after my shower. As I got closer, I realised that not just my dongsaeng (younger brother), even his friends are all good-looking.

Dowoon's POV

"Noona!" I called out as I saw her zoning out. She smiled and stood beside me. I stood up and started introducing my hyungs to noona. "Noona, this is Jaehyung hyung, a.k.a Jae, he is a year older than you. This is Sungjin hyung, Junhyeok hyung and Younghyun hyung. They are of the same age as you noona. Last but not least, Wonpil hyung! He is a year younger than you. Hyungs! This is my noona, Yoon Sowoon." I beamed and sat back down on my seat. "Alright! You guys get back to composing then, I'll start preparing dinner for all of us." Noona smiled as Younghyun hyung cheered at the mention of dinner.

Soon after, everyone finished dinner and we still got no idea for our new song. Hyungs decided to call it a day since we have school tomorrow. Noona and I send the hyungs off and headed to bed.
----------
Sungjin's POV

I laid down on my bed after showering. We finally met Dowoon's noona for the very first time! Despite the fact that she sends Dowoon to school everyday, we have never seen her before. And after meeting her today, I must say she is an interesting girl. Her love for Dowoon is really amazing and even her love for guitars. I hope we get to see her play the guitar someday. I smiled as I thought. Beep! I took my phone as I heard it vibrate. It was a message from Jaehyung. I opened the message from him.

I wonder why is Jaehyung asking me to keep it a secret

I wonder why is Jaehyung asking me to keep it a secret. But well, who doesnt know he is a random and weird person. I laughed it off and went to sleep.

A/N: I'll put up images for text messages unless it's not a 1-to-1 (a.k.a group messages). For group messages, I will have ******* which indicates the start and end of text messages ^^ Hope this clears up!! 。^‿^。

 For group messages, I will have ******* which indicates the start and end of text messages ^^ Hope this clears up!! 。^‿^。