Chapter 17

Heejung's POV

It's already 5PM? I started to unplug my bass and keep it into my guitar bag. After packing, I headed out of the studio and walked to the counter to sign out (A/N: as in checking out the practice/band room). Oh? Isnt that sunbae-nim?

I stood behind Dowoon sunbae and patted his shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo, Dowoon sunbae!" "Oh? Heejung? It's you! Annyeong! What are you doing here?" I thanked the receptionist and left the studio with Dowoon sunbae.

"I came here to practice playing my bass. Sunbae-nim...?" I answered him. "Ah~ I was practicing with hyungs earlier but I left my drumsticks so I came back again to retrieve them. They are now waiting for me. I'll have to go now. See you around in school and maybe here too?" I nodded and waved goodbye to Dowoon sunbae.

Dowoon's POV

"Did you get your drumsticks?" I nodded to noona's question. "Nice! Let's go get something to eat then! I'm famisheddddddd!" Younghyun hyung cried.

"Dowoon oppa! The new girl you mentioned yesterday... is it Heejung?" Youngweol asked as I gave her the how-did-you-know look and nodded. "Ah~ it's really her. But why was she beaten by the Queenkas? Oppa! Do you know why?" Youngweol looked at me. I told them the reason as they nodded. "Wow! A female bassist?! Cool!" Younghyun hyung exclaimed. "Maybe it's time to setup new dates! This time, it'll be your turn Younghyun!" Jaehyung hyung cheered along with MiA noona. "Stop all these dates guys! We have not even seen Heejung before. Who knows if she will be compatible with Wonpil or my baby brother Dowoon?" I nudged noona at her remark. There's no way, absolutely NO WAY I'm going for dates setup by Jaehyung hyung and MiA noona! I prefer things to work out naturally...

The next day... (in Youngweol & Heejung's class)

Youngweol's POV

I took the books for my first lesson from my locker and bidded goodbye to oppas and eonnies, making my way to class. Seems like Mr Bang is late again! "Hello! I'm Youngweol, Kang Youngweol. You're Seo Heejung right? Are you feeling better now? I mean the injuries from yesterday..." I sat beside Heejung as she just nodded. I invited her to join the oppas, eonnies and me for lunch, and thankfully she agreed. We chatted until Mr Bang walked in the class to start his lesson late again.

RINGGGGGGGGGG

Heejung and I started packing and made our way to the locker room before heading to the school canteen.

"Hi there Youngweol! Do you mind if we speak to Heejung for a short moment?" 3 girls stood in front of me and Heejung. I felt a tug on my shirt.

"I'm sorry but we are in a rush right now. See you!" I pulled Heejung away from the 3 girls and continued making our way to the locker room.

At the locker room...

Heejung's POV

"Heejung-ah, are you okay? You were hiding behind me just now. Dont tell me that 3 were the Queenkas...?" Youngweol probed as soon as we got to the locker room. I nodded and told her what the Queenkas did to me yesterday. "Thank god I didnt agree to them and let them speak to you!" Youngweol heaved a sigh of relief and I thanked her. "If you didnt tug my shirt, I probably would have agreed! Come on! Let's go find the oppas and eonnies!" Youngweol pulled me as we made our way to the school canteen.

 "If you didnt tug my shirt, I probably would have agreed! Come on! Let's go find the oppas and eonnies!" Youngweol pulled me as we made our way to the school canteen

A/N: Will Jaehyung & MiA set up dates for Heejung and Younghyun? Why did the Queenkas want to talk to Heejung again? Will anything happen to Heejung again?

We'll see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S: this story will be ending in a few chappies >///<

Btw, IT'S #HappyJunhyeokDay today! check out @for_junhyeok on IG! and also wish him on IG @j93h93 😊