Chapter 18

Heejung's POV

"Oh? Dowoon sunbae-nim! Annyeonghaseyo!" I caught sight of Dowoon sunbae at one of the tables in the school canteen and greeted him. "Dowoon-ah, is she your friend?" One of the guys, his friends I assume, asked. "Oppas! Eonnies! This is Heejung, Seo Heejung. Can she join us for lunch?" Youngweol asked before Dowoon sunbae could answer his friend. Ah~ so Dowoon sunbae and Youngweol knew each other!

"You are the female bassist Dowoon mentioned to us? Cool! I'm Younghyun, Kang Younghyun, a.k.a Youngweol's oppa cum Dowoon's buddy! I'm also the bassist in our band! Nice to meet you!" I shook Younghyun sunbae's hand and introduced myself to all of them.

"So... Heejung-ah, how long have you been playing the bass? Why do you like the bass? How many bass(es) do you have?" Younghyun-sunbae asked the moment I sat down with all of them. "Oppa! One question at a time! How can she answer all that at one time?" Youngweol remarked as everyone laughed.

At Kang's apartment...

Younghyun's POV

"Oppa! What do you think of Heejung?" Youngweol casually asked the moment we reached home. "She seems nice. I hope to see her play the bass someday! Wait... hold on! Hold on! Youngweol-ah, are you trying to setup dates like Jae hyung and MiA?" I looked at my sister with doubts.

"Don't worry about that oppa. I have no time to do that. The assignments are piling up like a mountain and... " "and~ you have dates to go to with Junhyeok, right?" I finished up my sister's sentence, teasing her again. "I'm going to bed! Goodnight oppa!" Youngweol stood up and went to her room as I made my way to my room. Beep! Really? At this time? I took out my phone & clicked open our group chat.

*******
9.19 오후

Heejung added to group chat

Junhyeok Hi Heejung!
Wonpil Welcome Heejung!
Dowoon Welcome to our group chat Heejung! (⌒▽⌒)
Heejung Thanks for the warm welcome sunbae-nims! ^^
MiA Hi Heejung! Now that you are here, you are the NEW MAKNAE!!!!! ヽ(^0^)ノ
Youngweol MiA eonnie! >////< Hi Heejung! *^O^*
Sowoon Dont mind MiA, Youngweol! But I bet she hasnt finish that sentence ㅋㅋㅋ #YouWillStillBeTeased is probably what she is ganna say next!
MiA Yeah! #BFFsIndeed
Jaehyung #HowCanYouGuysLeaveTheHashtagKingOut #WelcomeHereHeejungTheNewMaknae #CongratulationsYoungweolYouWillStillBeTeased #SorryNotSorry #ButIBetBriansGonnaBackYouUpSoNoWorriesYoungWeol
Youngweol Sowoon eonnie! Jae oppa!! ㅠ-ㅠ
Sungjin Stop spamming guys! Time to sleep!
Wonpil Got it hyung! Heejung-ah, you can drop the formalities and call us oppa/eonnie ^^
Heejung Alright! Goodnight and thanks eonnies & oppas! ^^

Goodnight guys! See you in school!

******

Heejung's POV

7am? I'm here too early today! Maybe I should do some revision before lesson starts. I made my way to the locker room to get some books before I head to class for self-revision.

"Hi there Heejung!" I turned and gasped in shock. It's the Queenkas! "I'm sure you have time to talk now?" Baekmi, the leader of the Queenkas smirked. "I- I have something to do so... excuse me." I turned to the other direction and started running. "You're coming with us!" Soojin grabbed my wrist and covered my mouth, pulling me to who-the-hell-knows-where! I tried to shout for help, but apparently no one dares to. That's it Heejung. Your doomsday... I thought before I fainted.

"Come on! Let's go for our lessons! Make sure you lock it well, Hyunmin!" I heard Baekmi (I assume) saying and shortly after, all I heard was the door being closed and locked. I woke up and look around but I couldn't figure out where I am. Great! My phone's in my school bag! No one will ever find me here! And with a handkerchief in my mouth, I can't even scream for help.

Youngweol's POV

It has past lunch time and our last lesson of the day! But Heejung is still nowhere to be seen! I started to panic and checked my phone to see Dowoon oppa's text.

"Ssaem, may I go to the restroom?" I dashed out of class immediately after Mdm Jeon permitted.

"Dowoon oppa! Wonpil oppa! What should we do now?! I'm worried about Heejung!" I sobbed and something came to my mind. "Oppa! Do you think it could have been the Queenkas' doing? I mean Heejung wouldn't just disappear like that, right?" Dowoon oppa nodded, agreeing to my statement. Wonpil oppa suddenly spoke up and the 3 of us immediately sprang, running at our fastest speeds.

 Wonpil oppa suddenly spoke up and the 3 of us immediately sprang, running at our fastest speeds

A/N: Where is Heejung being locked in? Will Youngweol, Dowoon and Wonpil be able to find Heejung and save her? Where are they running to? #YouGottaReadOnToFindOut #SeeYouGuysInTheNextChappie #PeaceOut (⌒▽⌒)v