Asshole On The Bus

Dylan POV

"Did you really mean what you said about me not being fugly?" Greg asked.

"Of course I did. You're not fugly. If anything you're hot man. Have some confidence. Just asked Nancy out. She'll say yes, I mean who wouldn't You're a sweet, funny guy. Get the girl Greg!" I told him.

As much as I don't want him with anyone else, I can't hold him back. He likes Nancy and if she makes him happy, then by all means, go get her friend. I love you, but get your girl.

"You think I'm hot?" He said smirking at me.

"Yes. Yes I do."

Bean comes up a little later on his bike. Saying something about how its eight o'clock and school doesn't start until eight fifteen so they have twenty-five minutes.

I don't know. But we all looked at each other confused.

"Daddy. You promise Mr. Gigglesworth will be better by bed time?" Becky asked.

"Will you stop worrying about it. He'll be fine, I love you. Have the best last day okay."

"What happened to Mr. Gigglesworth?" I asked whoever.

"The deer ripped him up." Keithie said.

"Awe. Poor Mr. Gigglesworth."

Becky and Bean took off. And the bus came up to a screeching stop.

"How ya doing Nick?" Mr. Feder asked.

"My wife's leaving me, after three weeks."

That's sad...

"Three weeks? That's...not bad for you. What happened?"

"She found me eating a banana," Oh that's not that bad, "with my butt."

Oh, yeah. That's bad.

"Uh. And she didn't like that?"

"Yeah. She got really bummed out. But, you know, I shouldn't have done it at her mom's house."

"Yeah. You seem like you're a little extra out of it today. What's going on?" Mr. Feder asked.

Greg, Keithie, and I were silently laughing. I was laughing so hard, I could barely breath. I was leaning on Greg's shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I'm a little medicated."

******

Greg's dad took Nick's spot as the bus driver. I was sitting next to Greg, when Charlotte and Andre got on. So did Mr. McKenzie.

Andre sat in front of us. And we were all taking.

"Andre, tell Greg he shouldn't be a chicken and ask out Nancy already." I told him.

"What? He likes Nancy now? Dude I though you liked D-."

"No. No. Its Nancy. I like Nancy."

Greg sort of gave Andre a look. I don't know what that was about but okay.

"Hey. Hey where'd you get those shoes? Losers R Us?" Some big guy with shoulder length blonde hair and bushy eyebrows asked Donna.

I thought they were cute. That's guy's just a asshole!

"I made them." Donna said proudly.

Hell yeah! She better be proud of those beauty's!

"You made them? In a toilet?"

Dumbass...

"Leave her alone." Keithie told him.

Yeah! You stick up for your woman!

"What'd you say Hollywood?" He said grabbing Keithie by the shirt.

"Hey! Leave them alone asshole!" I said standing up.

Greg tried to grab me and pull me down, but I wasn't having it.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He said laughing at me.

"We both know I can kick your ass, so sit down and shut up." I said glaring at him.

"Oh yeah? Do something then."

Suddenly I kicked him in his balls and kneed his face.

"I told you I can kick your ass. Now sit down."

He glared at me before going to his seat. Before he sat down, he threatened Keithie.

I sat back down and everyone was staring at me.

"Stop staring!"

Everyone went back to what they were doing as I just sat there. I laid my head on Greg's shoulder.

I could faintly hear his breathing pick up and his heart beat faster.