Frat Boys

Dylan POV

"I don't believe it. We hit the moron jackpot. Everybody who needs a beating, conveniently together on one lawn." Said some frat boy. Let's call him #1.

"Excuse me. Why are you here? What's the matter?" Mrs. Feder asked.

#2 answered mocking her beautiful accent, "I tell you what is the matter, these old townies trashed our frat house." He then points to my dad and his friends.

"They didn't do it. Me do it." Braden said.

"Don't try to cover for them Z-Dog!" #3 said.

Z-Dog? What the hell?

"We know they're just trying to get back at us for making them do the naked plunge at our swimming hole."#1 said.

"Your swimming hole? I've been swimming at the quarry since I was eight years old." Mrs. McKenzie said.

"Apparently everybody in this crap town has been swimming there since they were eight years old. I guess nobody wants to leave this dump because their to busy sucking!" #1 said.

#1 and #2 start doing this hand shake but it got to long so they'll continue later.

"Hey smart guy! Lenny Feder left this town, moved to Hollywood, made big bucks, probably more money than all you brainiacs put together ever will. But guess what, he came back because this beautiful town is his home, and it always will be his home." Bailey said to them.

What the fuck is going on? I don't even know anymore!

"Well that was just a moving testament to this community bro, but we didn't come here to hear any lame speeches. We came her to kick so old, smelly, ass!" Then all the frat boys started cheering.

"Fellas', we may be old,"

"We may be smelly,"

"We may have a penis," the moms point to my dad's lady.

"But the only one getting their ass kicked around here is gonna be you spoiled, privileged, uppity, preppy d-bags."

"You hear that? NOW LETS. GET. BUSY!"

Everyone ran towards them. This girl came to me and kicked me in the stomach, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her a punch to the face. This big guy came at me next.

I am a firm believer that he would hit a girl, before he could do anything, Braden came at him and punched him in the face repeatedly.

"Thanks." I said and kissed his cheek and went at this girl who was at Greg.

"You're a traitor Boomer!" Then she kicked him in his junk.

I went up to her and kicked her in her coochie, "His names name Boomer! Its Greg!"

I grabbed his face and pulled him up, "Are you okay?"

"Oh god. I love you. So much. If I make it out alive will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Hell yeah."

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. We kiss each other hungrily.

"By the way, that was really sexy when you were fighting her." He said breaking the kiss and smiling at me.

"Thanks."