Prologue

Prologue

There are always people who fall in love with one band member in one band and another band member in the other band, but what happens if they run into each other and started to become rivals and fight over one gorgeous girl? Hi, my name is Sherryl and I come from a small town of Atlanta, GA. I have 5 siblings: 4 brothers and a sister. There is Blake, who is 17, John, who is 14, Josh (but we call him Jeebs as a nickname), who is 11, Matthew (we call him Matt or MattyB), who is 10, and Sarah Grace, who is 7.  I am the second oldest in the family, and I always look out for my siblings who are younger than me. Blake is in band at school along with his girlfriend, Darby. John plays baseball and football in and outside of school, so he is a pretty good athlete at 14, since he has played sports in his toddler years. Jeebs plays baseball on a travel team. MattyB does YouTube videos for a living. With the help of my cousin Marshall, who is a rapper, he helped MattyB become famous on YouTube by teaching him how to rap 3 years ago. When MattyB was 5, he always wanted to rap and become a rapper that everybody will love, and he is only 10! But, I am very supportive on what he does. Sarah Grace is very good at telling people what to do by bossing them around. Even though she has down syndrome, she doesnt let that stop her from being a little cutie pie that she is. My mom, Tawny, works as an accountant and my dad, Blake Sr., works as a real estate agent. My mom usually works morning shifts and my dad works afternoon shifts so that he can come home, eat dinner, and hang out with us. Both of my parents work 5 hours a day. My mom works from 8 in the morning till 1 in the afternoon and my dad works from 12 in the afternoon till 5 in the evening, which we eat dinner a half hour after he comes home. I hope I can meet Burnham and R5 one day, because they are my favorite bands ever. I find Forrest from Burnham and Ross Lynch from R5 attractive, since they are my favorite band members from both bands. I hope they come do a show in Atlanta one day so i can see them.