Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Sherryl, breakfast!!!" My dad shouted. "I'm coming!" I shouted, half asleep. I slowly drag myself out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." John said, chuckling. "Ha ha, very funny John." I said, rolling my eyes at him sarcastically. "Here are your pancakes, sweetheart, just like you wanted them." My dad said. "Thanks dad." I said. He smiled and kissed my head. "Dad, have you seen my football anywhere? Me and Matt wanna play outside for a little bit." Jeebs said. "It should be in the hallway closet Jeebs." My father said. "Sherryl, come play with me!" Sarah said, smiling. "I'll be in the living room in a few, Sarah! Let me finish eating." I said. After I ate my blueberry pancakes, I put my plate and cup in the sink and went into the living room and played with Sarah. "Dad, me and Darby are going to the park. I'll be back before dinner." Blake said. "Okay buddy, have fun." My dad said. Blake went out the door. At 1, my mom came home and asked how our day was going. I was watching this YouTube video that Burnham uploaded. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. "What are you screaming about Sher?" My mom asked. "Mom, Burnham is going on tour with R5 and they are coming here in October!" I said as I was fangirling. "Sherryl, calm down, they are just bands." John said. "Bands? JUST BANDS? John, you don't understand, Burnham and R5 are my life. My life wouldn't be complete without them." I said. He rolls his eyes and went back to watching his football game. "When are they coming here sweetie?" My mom asked. "October 15th." I said. "When do tickets go on sale?" She asked. "September 25." I told her. "Okay, I'll buy you tickets for you and a friend." My mom said. I jumped up and down in excitement. "Thank you so much!" I said, giving her a hug. "Your welcome sweetie. Now, wash up for dinner. Your father should Be home soon." My mom said. Tonight, we are having chicken cutlets with some veggies on the side. After dinner, I decided to take a shower. I was watching my favorite TV show with sarah. It was time for us to go to bed for school, so we all went and did our night routines. I went into my room and went on Instagram and Vine. Afterwards, I set my alarm clock and I went to sleep. 

~A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading my first chapter of this story. I hope that this didn't turn out too bad. I worked really hard on writing this chapter and yeah. Be on the look out for the next chapter. Bye<3~