Chapter 11

Tim

"If your friends hurt or touch my daughter..." John says. "It should be me your worried about. Your daughter is very pretty." He then turns to me. "You wife is just beautiful. Mind if I have a taste?" he said licking his lips. "Good luck. My wife won't just let you. Hell some days I can't even get any." "Challenge accepted." My stomach dropped when the words came out. "I didn't give you permission." "Well good thing I didn't want any." He said walking out of the room. "Tim we have to try to get help. If he touches my baby girl." John says crying. "He won't if I have anything to do with it. Maggie!" I yell as she quietly comes in the room. "Yeah?" "Do you remember how to stitch something up?" "Yes. Why?" she asked nervously. I showed her my cut that was bleeding more than it should. "Oh my! Did he do that?" "Yes. When I tried to help Delaney." "I have a needle and thread upstairs. Be right back." Jason came back in, "Who is coming back?" He asked. "My daughter. She can stitch this up." "How old is she?" he asked. "13. Wants to be a vet." Well she might be needed downstairs. "What did you do?" "Nothing. Your wife is mean." "What happened?" "Max tried to get a fill and she kicked him." I laughed. "What?" "Been there man. When she doesn't want it you better wear a cup." Thankfully Maggie came down. "Now I need a fire or something to sterilize. Daddy this is going to hurt." "Do what you have too." I said as she got the needle ready. I pull my sleeve up and Maggie begins to rub alcohol to clean the cut. "Ahhh!" I yell at the stinging sensation. "Sorry!" Maggie cried out. "It's okay. Just get it over!" The needle went in and it was the worst feeling. As she continued my vision went black and I pass out.