Chapter 48

* Same day *

| JALIYAH |

" hold on let me get this straight , let me see if I'm processing this shit right , Clyde the nigga who we do business with , the motherfucker who owned me $540,000 and my weed , is this bitch Carmen who I been beefing with since I got in the game brother and also the bitch who got people down here watching us and José the nigga who been fucking Chelsea and carmen pet and Chelsea the bitch been giving our information out " I said getting angry by the min pass , " basically all that is right " Princeton said , I look at him with my now black eyes . " I'm not in the mood prince don't start with me " I said , somebody grabbed my hand , I looked and saw it was Isaac who was giving me that chill out look , I closed my eyes and count to ten .

" ok first I want that bitch Chelsea asap , then I want José ass then I want to pay Carmen a lit visit , I know she would be honored to see me " I said with a evil smile , I looked at My father " find that bitch " i said , he nodded and got up with Ron , josh and prince behind him . I looked at the rest " We are leaving tonight my anxious is kicking in to meet Carmen Bailey and Pj you in charge till I get back I know John coming down so let him help " I said getting up pulling Isaac With me .

As I walked by I looked at harmony " again why did you leave " I said feeling some type of way , she looked away " I have to look after manny , I don't want him to lose both of his parents , I knew Zal was gone stay because this like home to him " she said " I can't tell you how to live your life but you just been distant lately , got new friends , you don't call me no more unless it's about the kids , you don't stop by unless it's about the kids , I just don't feel like we sisters no more but shidd I'm cool " I said turning around . " no every since that Japan girl came down here , you stop fucking with me so I did the same " she said standing up , I let go of Isaac hand and turned to her all the way " you never been second to me , Zuko know about the drug game because her father a king pin , you left before she moved down here , It ain't got shit to do with Zuko , yo ass left for a reason and I know my nephew is not you damn excuse , you my sister , I knew you longer then  I knew Ciara and Zuko , but if you wanna roll like that then fine harmony because I'm not putting up with no drama when I already have enough on my damn plate , you ain't shit but a basic bitch " I said giving her a dark glare .

Next thing you know we fighting , I flipped her and threw her on the floor " STOP !! " Isaac yelled trying to pull me off her as Zal grabbed Harm , I punched her one good time and let go . " I HAVENT BEEN NOTHING BUT A SISTER TO YO ASS , I BROUGHT YO ASS IN THE GAME , I TAUGHT YO ASS THE ROPES NOT FUCKING BIG E , WHEN YO ASS GOT PUT IN THE SYSTEM I GOT YO ASS OUT , I DID EVER THING , IF IT WASNT FOR ME YO ASS WOULD BE STRIPPING TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK , YOU REALLY BASIC LIKE THESE FUCKING FEMALES ! " I yelled with tears coming down my face struggling to get outta Isaac and Q hold .

" bitch you was talking shit behind my back yea Shannon told me , she more of a friend yo ass , bitch you didn't make me , my parents did , along I had both of my parents before I hit the age of 14 bitch " she said mugging me . That was it she hit a nerve , i kicked Q behind the legs and Elbowed Isaac in the stomach , when I was set free , I saw black and start hitting her ass with all my strength . All I remember was Lo , Q , Isaac pulling me off her .

| ZUKO |

I sat on the chair and looked at the floor , we had to cancel our flight because one , Jay blacked out and it's been 2 hours , Harmony in the hospital because let's say she fucked up bad and Zal want leave her bed side till she wakes up , I never seen Jay like that . Isaac and Q down stairs with derkis and the kids , while I'm up here with Jay , she start moving around then opened her eyes , she looked around then her eyes stopped on me .

" What happened " she said holding her head " you blacked out " I simply said " what you mean I blacked out " she said sitting up " you and harm got to arguing then y'all fought then y'all argued again and she said some about yo parents then you blacked out and fucked harm up then fell out , this not good for business and it's definitely not good if Carmen find out , yo focus should be on yo mission and that's Finding Clyde , you could have put that to the side for the time being then dealing with it now Jaliyah , after all this shit done y'all need to sit down and talk y'all shit out as grown women not fucking teenagers , we far from it , you a damn boss's act like it dammit " I said frustrated and mad .

I stood up and put my hair in a messy pony tail , she looked down at the floor " now we have a flight to catch tomorrow morning , 6:00 o'clock " I said walking out the room .

| HARMONY |

I open my eyes and tried to move till pain hit all over my body , I looked to my side and see manny on the couch sleep with Zal watching tv , " I'm on your side because you my woman but why did you say that , why the fuck did you believe a basic unknown bitch " Zal said calmly still looking at the tv . I played with my fingers " she might was - " bullshit , you didn't know that bitch , don't you know Motherfuckers will try to get between you and yo close people , a lot of people tried that shit with me and Isaac but we knew we wouldn't change on each other just like Jay wouldn't change up on you and Ciara , I know you saw all the hurt on her face Harm , that's basically yo damn sister " he said standing up looking at me .

" I'm sorry Isisah " I said looking at him , he grabbed his keys " I ain't the one you should apologize to , I gotta go pack my bags I'm leaving in the morning , I already told manny I'm leaving for a business trip and Ciara coming to get manny to take him to school and April coming to get you and signed you out cause you getting released at 12 , I'm leaving at 6 , I need to go get some rest " he said , he kissed manny forehead then mine then walked out . I hate when he always right , it's ashame I let a unknown chick get between me and jay when I know we close as hell .

" Mommy " Manny said sitting up , " yes baby " I said looking at him " daddy gone " he asked , I nobbed " yea you know he have a business trip " I said " I know , he told me I'm in charge and to take care of you till he get back " he said smiling , I smiled as well .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I changed how kaylen looked and Q son is on chapter 45 , but this lit chapter was ight I guess 💁🏽💕