Chapter 54

~ pictures of buck and Michael now and I changed how Jaliyah look her picture to  ~

*A couple weeks later .........*

| JALIYAH |

I flipped through the binder that my wedding planner gave me a week ago , it's some stuff she wants me to pick out , Isaac not helping but I don't want everything to be about just me , I want it to be about the both of us . I grabbed the binder and got up , the twins are gone to Michael football practice with Zal , I walked down the stairs then stopped .

What the hell is going on between the sheets in my home?
Baby wait let me explain before you start to point your cain.
Girl I'm about to have a fit
"oh it's about to be some shit!"
How did I get in to this? Should have never came home with this bitch!
Low down dirty woman, back to where you come from
"but baby wait" 

" I just know Isaac not playing this " I said giggling , I walked down farther and walked in the living room .

but wait my ass
hit the streets your ass is grass!
Now Mista Biggs before you done
"Wait how you know my name son?"
"Honey wait I was gonna tell you"
"Move this cat looks real familiar"
Hmmm?!?! Now don't I know you from somewhere a long time ago?
No, no, I don't think so.
Yeah, yeah, I feel I know you brother very well.
No, no, you've mistaken me for somebody else.
"Frank" "SHUT UP!" "Can't you see two men are talking?
"But" thought I told your ass to get to walking!
Now I think you all better leave this place,
'cause I'm about to catch a case.

You're contagious, touch me baby, give me what you got .....

I held my laughter in and watched Isaac acted it out , but Ian gone lie my baby looking sexy asf , he had on his white sweats and no shirt on . " sexy lady , drive me crazy , drive me wild " I sung touching my self slow as I grind , he jumped then turn the music down as I laughed hard , " why you sneaking up on me man , I thought you loved me " he said walking up to me .

" i do baby , what you doing singing and acting that out " I said wrapping my arms around him " it just came on and I start singing , that's my shit doe " he said smiling , I smiled to . He picked me up , my legs wrapped around his waist , he kissed my lips , I dropped binder and held his head , we fell back on the couch with him on top of me . I rubbed down his chest as he rubbed down my stomach to my cookie jar as we tongue kissed slowly , he stick his hand in my sweats and massaged my clit as I stick my hand in his sweats and stroked him slowly .

He sucked on my neck as I moaned in his ear " fuck me " I said lowly and seductively , he stopped and looked at me and smirked " let me go get a condom " he said getting up but I pulled him down " I'm on the pill , just do it " I said . He was Finna pull down my pants till we heard a knock , he still pulled them down then pulled his down , he spread my legs and was Finna go in till they knocked harder , I saw the frustration on his face " just tell them come back " I said . " with this poking out , na you do it " he said sitting on the couch with his arms fold , I got up and pulled my sweats up , I played in my curly messy hair as I walked to the door . I looked in the peep whole and saw nobody , I grabbed the AK 47 from in the drawer and check to see if it's bullets , I opened the door and aimed and saw Big E standing there smoking a blunt .

" paranoid much " he said looking at me , I still kept it aimed " why are you here " I said with hate " I came to talk like I said at the hospital " he said standing up straight then Isaac walked up behind me with his gun . " Isaac right " big E said " what you want mane " Isaac said irritated " I came to talk to my God daughter " he said blowing smoke out , I ran my fingers through my hair . " you look just like Elizabeth Jaliyah , your mom loved you so much that's all she talked about when we was chilling at our favorite lake " he said , I felt the tears building up " she use to always say my lit jit gone be the next famous singer , ion think you remember but you use to always sing Whitney Houston song , I will always love you like your life depended on it " he said