For you

Hey guys!!! I know I haven't posted in a bit but before I post anymore øne shots I just really wanted to do this first.

Thank you all, so much, the people who have supported me throughout the making of this book. My really bad typos and spelling errors and my plots that some of you just couldn't get at times XD. I just really wanted to say thank you for everything you all have done for me.

I love all the sweet comments you guys post towards me and my writing, and I love the conversations you all have together and the petitions and banters. (yes, I read all of them ;))

I've always wanted to be a writer my entire life and posting these øne shots and seeing all the love, support, ideas and encouragement I'm getting from you guys is really inspiring to me and to my future!

Thank you all for being you and for reading through these øne shots because there for you!

Øne thousand six hundred and forty of you, wether you were with me from the beginning or your just tuning in now, thank you. From the top and bottom and from every inch of my heart thank you all for everything you've done for me and for this book, I wouldn't be writing this page if it weren't for you guys.

Thank you all you lovely Lucaya shippers! This book and this page is dedicated to all of you :D

~Love: Morgan