Chapter 2

' thoughts

" Talking

🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·

Natsu's POV:

After potion making class Lucy started showing me around. I noticed a lot of guys were staring at her. I mean, i get it cause she's wearing really revealing clothes. I just ignored them and kept walking with Lucy. "So this is the cafeteria" she said pointing at the double doors, i could see some people inside threw the little glass on the doors. After i looked we kept walking around occasionally stopping at some areas. "So that's everything in the school" she said turning to me smiling. I just nodded like saying 'thank you'. "Soo i was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" she said, i nodded and looked away. Lucy smirked "ok cya later" she said with a little wave and walked away.

When she walked away, i went to my locker to get my books, then walked to my next class which is 'Spell reading'. I was surprised no one had pushed me against a locker yet. Next thing i know i had bumped into someone which made my books fall and me with them. I picked up my books and got up. "Watch where you're going, loser" some random person said. 'great, first day and some one already called me a loser' i thought to myself.

When i got to class, some people stared at me like i was some weirdo. 'awesome' i thought to myself sarcastically. I went to sit down on some random chair, when i did the teacher turned around "ah now that you're all here lets begin the class, my name is Gemi but adress me as Mr. Gemi or professor" the teacher said and looked at me "you must me Natsu Dragneel, nice to meet you" Mr. Gemi said. "Nice to meet you too" i whispered looking down. He smiled and turned to the board and writing down the pages of the book. "Ok class turn to page 16 in your spell book" Mr. Gemi said.

~time skip~

When the class was finally over and it was lunch time, i went to the cafeteria. I went in line and grabbed a sandwhich and some juice then paid for it. I looked around and saw Lucy waving me over to her table. While i was walking over to her somebody tripped me making me drop my sandwhich and juice, resulting in me with juice on my hoddie. 'dammit' i thought to myself. I got up and looked at who tripped me and saw that it was the same guys i had bumped into earlier. I saw Lucy and some other people run over to me. "Natsu are you ok?!" she asked worried. "Yeah im fine" i told her and took off my hoddie to see my t-shirt had a bit of juice on it. I sighed and looked at the other people, who were with Lucy, staring at me. I got a little nervous under their stare so i walked closer to Lucy. "Oh um Natsu these are my friends" she said gesturing to her friends. "That's levy, my best friend" she said pointing to a small girl with blue hair, she smiled and waved at me. "That's Erza" she said pointing to a girl with scarlet hair, she just smiled. "That's Gajeel" she said pointing to a tall guy with piercings all over his face and long black hair, he just huffed and looked away. "And that's Gray" she said pointing at a rather tall guy with really dark blue hair, he gave me a small smile then turned away, he was handsome 'what the fuck?! I just met him! I can't say that stuff!' i thought to myself blushing a light pink. "H-hi" i said in a whisper, waving a bit with a small smile. Gajeel and Gray turned back to me and blushed a bit. 'Cute' they both thought and turned away quickly. "Awwww he's adorable!!!" said Erza, hugging me really tight. "Erza let him go! You're suffocating him!!" Lucy yelled at Erza. "Oh sorry" she said letting go of me.

Maybe i will like it here...

❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·

Hiiiii

Second chapter is here!!

Hope you like it!!

~Luna