Chapter 5

🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·

~the next morning~

Natsu's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to the beautiful sound of my alarm clock 'sarcasm'. I get up from bed and go to my closet. 'i should wear something that Lucy got me yesterday' i thought. So i pick out the red button up shirt, the black skinny jeans and the red vans. I go to the bathroom, do my stuff and get changed. I walk out and grab my backpack, then go outside to wait for the bus.

~time skip to the bus~

I see the bus come up. The bus stop right infront of me so i go in and look for a seat. I look around and see Erza in the back, so i walk up to her "hey Erza, can i sit here?" i ask the scarlet haired girl. "Of course Natsu" she said and patted next to her signaling for me to sit. I sit down next to her and smile. She smiles back. Once the bus starts moving, i look at other people in the bus. When i was looking around, i noticed some white haired girl looking at me. I ignored her and started talking to Erza. "So why didn't you go to school in your car?" i asked Erza "i know you don't have a car so i went on the bus so you didn't have to sit alone." she told me smiling. "Y-you didn't have to do that" i said to her "but i wanted to" she said looking at me still smiling. "Thanks" i said smiling at her. "No problem Natsu".

~time skip to school~

When we got out of the bus, me and Erza walked into the school. A lot of people were staring at me, i got a little nervous but i didn't hide. "Everyone must like your new outfit" Erza said whispering to me. I just giggled and kept walking to my locker. "Well i have to go to magic training, see you later Natsu" Erza said, waving then walking away. I opened my locker and took out my book for potion making class. I closed my locker and started walking to class when...

To be continued...

❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·

🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·

Im sorry its so short but im in class...

Please comment ideas!!!!

Hope you like this chapter!

~Luna