Chapter 3

🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·🌞·

Natsu's POV:

Right now im sitting with Lucy, Erza, Levy, Gajeel and Gray. Eating my new sandwich and drinking new juice, since that prick earlier tripped me and made me spill my juice and drop my sandwhich. Im silently eating my sandwhich while everyone else was laughing and talking. As you can see, im not really social but im mostly shy. I go to drink my juice but notice that Gray and Gajeel are staring at me. I look at them but they quickly looked away. 'why were they looking at me' i thought to myself and kept eating.

When lunch was over i walked to my locker and put in my code. When i put my hoodie inside, i shut my locker and walk to my next class which was 'Magic training'. I walked outside, which was where the class was going to be at, while i was walking to the area where we were training at i bumped into someone. I was about to fall but a pair strong arms caught me. I look up to see Gajeel holding me, i quickly got out of his arms and slightly blushed. "You gotta be more careful Natsu" Gajeel said, looking at me to see if i got hurt. "O-ok sorry f-for b-bumping into y-you" i said looking at the ground, fiddling with my fingers. "It's fine, i guess if you're out here you're going to magic training?" he asked, i nodded. "I have that class too, let's go together" he says "s-sure" i say blushing. Gajeel looks at me and smirks then ruffles my hair. I puff out my cheeks to look angry, he chuckles and starts walking. I follow behind him.

Gajeel's POV:

This kid is way to fucking cute!!!!

Natsu's POV:

When me and Gajeel got to the class, some people stared and some started whispering. I got uncomfortable so i hid behind Gajeel. He turned and looked at me and smirked. "Are you nervous?" Gajeel asked me and i nodded. "Come on" Gajeel said putting and arm around me. Then we both walked to where we had to sit down, which was on the grass. We sat down some people still staring at us. Then finally the teacher got there "hello everyone! My name is Guildarts, but call me sir or Mr. Guildarts!" he said. "You must be Natsu" he said looking at me, i just nodded. "Welcome to Fairy Tail High" he said. "Now let's start with the class, today we aren't doing much you just have to show us your magic" he said, then gestured to a dummy next to him " you will test your magic on this dummy".

Mr. Guildarts then started to call on people to show their magic. Most of the people here had amazing magic. Mr. Guildarts then called on Gajeel, he got up and went infront of the dummy. "Iron dragon, iron fist!" he yelled, then his arm turned to iron and outstretched then hit the dummy making it fly away. "Impressive Mr. Redfox" said Mr. Guildarts, smiling. ' he's a dragon slayer?!' i thought to myself. Gajeel turned to me and winked. I blushed lightly and looked down. Gajeel sat down next to me once again and smiled. I looked at him and smiled back. "Natsu Dragneel you're next" Mr. Guildarts said, i quickly turned my head to him and nervously got up. "Good luck" Gajeel said "t-thanks" i said back. Mr. Guildarts had summoned another dummy for me.

I got infront of the dummy and took a deep breath 'you can do this Natsu, dad tought you this magic for a reason'. I took another deep breath and got ready. "Fire dragon, iron fist!" i yelled and hit the dummy, burning the stomach area. "Good job Mr. Dragneel!" Mr. Guildarts said. I went over to Gajeel and sat next to him. "I didn't know you were a dragon slayer" Gajeel said shocked. "S-same goes f-for you" i said stuttering.

When class was over me and Gajeel met up with everyone. "Hey guys! Wanna go to the mall?" Lucy said. Everyone nodded but then turned to me "w-what?" i asked "you wanna go to the mall with us? Now that you're our friend and all" Erza said. I looked at them "um s-sure" i said. "Great! We're leaving now, so lets go!" Levy said.

❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·❄·

🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·🔩·

Hii

Really hope you dont mind, but im going to put a bit of Natsu x Gajeel.

If you dont like that idea please message me or comment and i won't write it.

Hope you liked this chapter!!

~ Luna