What's The Gender? Or Is It Genders!?

Miranda's pov

I turn over, waking up, with a hand on my stomach. I'm so excited. Jason was already awake and he set his pistol down. I watched him, wide eyed. "What ya lookin' at?" He asks smiling. I sigh and sit up. "The reason I was so jumpy was a gun like that almost killed you and it freaked me out holding it. "Hey nothin' is gonna happen to me! I promise. I'll always be prepared note cause I'm carryin' one around with me all the time. You don't have to worry about me." I stare at the bed. "I can't help it." He sits beside me and hugs me tight. "I'll be Ok."

*later*

I head to the school with Xander in tow. He's jumping and going crazy. I laugh. "What are you doing son?" I gasp. "I'm so excited for you and daddy to have a baby!" I smile and he goes to hours class and I go to mine. "Ok kids I have a fun little game for you guys. I'm gonna have a baby!" They cheer and get super excited. Tanya, one of the girls in the class, runs over to me and feels my tummy. I laugh. "When I find out the gender, you guys are gonna get clues to what the baby's name is." "Or names!" Thomas gasps. I laugh and roll my eyes. "I doubt it, Thomas." I get paper and pen for them to write down their first guesses.

Jason's pov

I get to the studio and Mike already knows. I can tell by the smile. "So where are you having the wedding?" Oh he knows about that? Does he know about the baby. "I haven't decided. Hey there's even more surprises. She's pregnant." His eyes get huge. "Whoa! Really?" I laugh. "Would I lie about this?" He smiles and shakes his head. "So you guys are getting married and having another kid?" I smile. "Yes." I get in the studio and record a few songs. When I get out, Mike says Bobby Bones invited me to his radio show. I roll my eyes. "You told him, didn't you?" "No." He says, looking away. I laugh. Yes he did. I text Miranda that I'll be later than usual then I head to Bobby Bones. He smiles and shakes my hand. "I can certainly say I'm super excited for this!" He says. I laugh. "You're excited?" I take my hat off to put the headphones on. "Aren't you excited?" Bobby asks. I nod. "I can't wait dude."

*later*

"Now as you know we have fun here at the Bobby Bones show." He says. "Right." I say, slowly, eyeing him. What's he gonna do? "Well we're gonna play a game. It's called camo or no go!" Huh? I stare at him confused. "What's that?" "I give you a name and you say camo if you'd go hunting with them and no go if you wouldn't." "Ok I think I can do this. Hit me." I say, crossing my arms. He shoves me! "What the hell, man?!" He laughs. "You said hit you." He says, still laughing. I roll my eyes. "I meant hit me with a question you idiot." He looks at the card. "Your 2013 cohost Kristen Bell?" I laugh. "Dude, when that girl ain't wearin' fancy clothes for shows, she sports nothin' but camo. Yeah I'd like to see how she can do, so camo." "Ok Blake Shelton?" "Aw hell no. That guy can't hunt to save his life. No go." He laughs. "The lovely Mrs. Kelly Clarkson?" "Definitely camo. I'd love to see the other half of her personality." "Cody Alan's cohost, Katie Cook." "Now I don't know if she's even a hunter so camo."

Miranda's pov

I'm bored. Xander is asleep and Jason's at an interview. The door opens. I smile, seeing Jason. "Hey baby, I've been so bored without you!" I gasp, sitting up. He smiles and sits beside me. "The world knows about us now. Bobby and Mike told the public." I stare at the ground. "You ain't mad about that are ya?" "No, no of course not. I know it's part of being famous." He sighs and squeezes my shoulder. "No private life. Sorry darlin'." "It ain't your fault." He kisses my head as I lay against his chest. "Baby's appointment is tomorrow. You excited?" He nods. "Can't wait babe. This is gonna be epic." I smile. I'm so glad he's here! I look up and he looks down and kisses me gently on the lips. His phone rings, making me jump. "Grandaddy tellin' me you can have a few but don't ever cross that line, yeah I hear voices all the time!" He answers it, stopping the song. "Yes man, I'm getting married AND having a baby." Who's he talking to? "I know dude, I can't wait. The wait is what's killing me!" I laugh and his arm wraps tighter around me, a smile on his face. "Oh cool thanks bro!" He hangs up. "Who was that?" "Luke. He says we can get married in his barn. It'll be decked out all cool and stuff." I laugh. "Yeah I like it." I say, snuggling into his chest.

*the next day*

We get to the doctor's office and back to a room. I sit on the table and Jason sits in a chair with Xander in his lap. "I'm nervous, Jay." He smiles and squeezes my hand. "You're gonna be fine babe." I smile. "I know. I love you." He stands up and kisses me gently. "I love you too." The doctor comes in. "First I wanna say congrats! This must be exciting." She says. I smile and look up at my fiancé, one hand in his, the other on my belly. I felt a tap again. My eyes go wide. She turns the machine on and puts it to my belly. "Oh oh wow." "Huh?! What is it?" I gasp, worried. "Oh nothin' bad, ma'am. You're having twins!" My eyes go wide. I look at Jason, his jaw dropped and wide eyed. "One girl and one boy." Tears fill my eyes. He looks down at me. "Babe, can you believe it!" I gasp, shaking. He smiles and hugs me then kisses my head. "I'm so glad and lucky to have you and Xander." Just as he says that Xander climbs onto the bed. He smiles and hugs us both. "I love my family." He whispers. "We love you too daddy." Xander gasps.