Chapter 16

Harry really wanted to get out of this store. Gemma and Gigi were shopping for some pretty outfits for Gigi's date tonight. Harry just wanted to get out and go to his friends. Niall had invited him to eat and he had said yes as an answer but it would be until 2:00 and it was still 1:28 so Harry had to wait some more.

"Just get whatever." Harry sighed.

"You'll understand when you have a date." Gigi retorted.

"I've been on dates. With Niall."

"But it's not the same. Your dates are lame and all-."

"Gigi." Gemma warned. "Watch it." Gigi nodded and they continued looking for some clothes and she changed and showed how she looked to Gemma but Harry was nearly dying or something.

"I'm gonna go have a walk around the mall." He said and walked out of the store. He saw tons of shops. Forever 21, Benetton, Nike, and Adidas – wait. Adidas? He stopped on his tracks and walked in.

He didn't like it but he remembered Louis telling him Adidas was his number 1 favorite shop. He loved it and would love to be able to buy whatever he wanted. He walked in to the...very big store, actually, and walked through the hallways. He saw some of the shoes Louis wears and continued to walk.

"Fuck! Be careful-." The person said when Harry fell and pushed him to the ground. "Harold?"

"What? Hi Louis!" He squealed and waved. Louis chuckled and helped him up. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my favorite store and I have a free class day today." He answered and turned around to place the box of shoes back into its place. "What are you doing here?" He then asked and turned around to look at his curly friend.

"Gigi is buying some stuff for her date but I was bored so I walked out and left her with Gem's. Then I saw this store and it reminded me of you so here I am."

Louis chuckled softly while shaking his head. "That's great. I guess everything about Adidas will remind you of me, huh?"

"Everything reminds me of you." Harry answered, without noticing what he said.

Louis blushed and nodded slightly. "Great." He walked placed the shoes he was trying on and made his way to the exit. He didn't even notice Harry was actually following him. He turned around and asked, "Why are you following me?" But he was trying not to laugh.

"I'm bored and I like being with you." Louis blushed a bit again and smiled at the tall lad.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere with you." Harry shrugged.

Louis didn't know if his face could get any redder. Harry didn't seem to notice the things he was saying. So, Louis nodded and motioned with his head for Harry to come with. They talked about stupid little things. Harry explained how he would go out for lunch with Niall and Louis just nodded, listening to every detail and word he said.

Harry stopped in his tracks and stared at the windows of a shop. Louis stopped walking and stared confused at Harry. "What?" Louis asked. Harry didn't answer and just walked in the shop. "Um, Harry . . . I'm not against it or anything but – this is a purse shop for woman." Harry nodded and smiled.

"I know it is. I love hand bags." He said.

"This are not hand bags. They are purses." Louis chuckled softly.

"Whatever you wanna call 'em." Harry walked around the store but then got bored since he didn't find anything he liked. They walked out and Louis offered to go for ice cream. But Harry said no, because he was going out for lunch with Nialler.