Chapter five

"They are here" I call racing down the stairs, I open the door to see a very handsome Dallin with a smug smile on his face, Jake is leaning against the wall on the phone.

"Brit I can't come over right now, um I'm with friends no, no I'm not with Andy, I said no I'm. Not, what you followed me. Um where are you."

All of a sudden I see Britney pop out of nowhere as though she is stalking us, "hi" she says as though she just happened to be walking down the block, "you said you were not with her you liar" "and why are you here, this was not part of the deal" "I want to call off that deal, I love you I"  she try's to kiss Jake, but just looks like a fool. Jake locks eyes with me, but I just stand there, what deal, what are they talking about. I shoot daggers at Britney before pushing past, I look like a fool, watching them with a mouth wide open, I just need to be alone, and calm down.

"Wait Andy wait" Jake calls racing after me. "Wait for what, huh for you to make out with your dumb girl, I get it, just go off with your girl" "she's not my girl, I don't know what she's tolf you, but she's really not, it's just a dumb act" "well you doing a good job, keep at it, and you might end up married" I hiss walking off into the street. I kick a small five, concentrating on the road.

"Andy" but I don't answer, I can't. I can't be weak, even though I want to believe him, I can't, he can't win this battle, hoe much I want to just run into his arms and kiss in the pouring rain, I can't. So I walk.

Better then revenge is blaring in my head, I mouth it as I step

She's not a saint
And she's not what you think she's an actress
She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress
Soon she gunna find stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends
Soon she's gunna find soon she's gunna find there is nothing I do better then revenge.

That's right, and I had a plan, a good one to get them both, I was gunna take Brits place as queen bee, and date the most popular guy, jarred Carson, Britney's all time crush, but he was so hung up on Ashley.

I did an evil laugh just to set the mood before I headed to the salon for a Manny Petty. Selena Gomez was blaring, "French tips please" I gushed, fluffing my hair, I was gunna be engineered to be the hottest girl in school. Wear twice as much makeup, here I come Britney.