Chapter six part one

I usually hate waking up in the morning, but since now I was plotting to be little miss popular I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to take a shout and blow dry my hair. I then curled it and fluffed it to make it big and sexy, I did look pretty hot if I do say so myself. I primped and slid and glassed until my face was perfection. My outfit, classy but comfy, black keffiyehs, brown fur lined boots, and a light blue Dunham shirt with a bright orange scarf. Dang I looked cute. I slid on some baby pink lip gloss, just as my sister knocked on the door.

"Wow, who you looking so hot for, you look like you just stepped out of a magazine" "good, you like the new me" I say placing a hand on my hip. I had my hair highlighted yesterday, as well as a tan and everything else to make me look perfect.

"Sweetheart you look beautiful" "yeah, I feel like I'm going to the prom or something." "You look like it Kylie says" "goof" I grin, shoeing my perfect white teeth. They both just stare as I ease my way out of the house to my car, I bought it with my own money, you have yo have a perfect car to be the queen bee.

I stopped at star bucks buying a chocolate smoothie to start my day off fresh, I then pull on my black sunglasses and pull into ocean view highs parking lot. Palm trees frame my window as I step out bracing my laptop in one arm my backpack hanging off the other shoulder.

Today I won't be joining my friends before school in the drama room, I'll be chattering with the A listers in the mail hall.

The only thing is I'm not sure if they will let me in their group, I'm gunna have to think of a way, and a good one. "Hey good lookin" Jake joked patting me on the shoulder, I gave him a pure smile as he passed winking in return. "Where's that girlfriend of yours" I asked kicking his shoe. "Sick" he said, "that's too bad" "yeah" "bye" I said walking off before he could say anything.

I didn't get as much attention as I wanted, I earned a few head turns, but I wanted more,  I needed to think of something to turn heads.

Haha, then it hit me, the perfect thing, the thing that would get me so much attention, but first I needed to find a spot in the A lister circle, Jake was in it.

sorry that this chapter is so short, but it is a good cliff hanger you guys are amazing you make me smile each and every day, I hope you are enjoying vote and comment and share if you like, again thank you, I will be busy for the next few days and will update as soon as possible

Live you
And that's for everything Sarah xx .