Chapter seven

Friday, at 5:30 in the morning my alarm brakes the silence,
My eyes pop open, it is the day of the theater trip! I spring out of bed stretching my legs and arms up to the sky. Disney music is blaring from my phone, good old pandora. Hopefully it doesn't wake anybody up.

My glittering nails shine in the bathroom light as I brush my teeth, face timing Jen while I do it.

"We need to get a back seat on the bus girl" I say into the phone pulling my brush through my hair, and then brushing it back into a ponytail.

My A lister plan didn't work out, and it just ended with Brit being pissed at me, and me feeling annoyed every day. I did keep my car though. The whole album of Mulan played in the background while I slid on some makeup and pulled some dragon fly earrings into my ears. "I downloaded tangled onto my phone, as well as pretty little liars in case we get bored" Jen says to me. "Good, we can watch them tonight in the hotel room, and paint each other's nails" "good idea" I shoved my stuffed lamb into my suitcase, I've slept with it for years, and could not last a night without it.

"I'm drubbing there right now" I say as I walk out the foot dragging my suitcase down the driveway and darling another bag over my shoulder. "Okay"
-----------
It's dark outside when we get to school, other kids are parking and walking into the school. I shine my phone light onto the ground as we walk, "you wanna know what would be awesome" "if we could see the vamps in consent, or 5sos" "well that too, but uf the school bus had phone outlets in every seat" "dude that would be epic" Jen pipes up gliding her black and white checkered suitcase through the hall. "I really need a soda" I say stoping by the vending machine, "get me a dr Pepper" Jen says gliding up behind me, I buy two of them and we glide on until we walk down the ramp into the theater room.

Logan and Jeff are singing life is a highway from cars while they jumped around in their cars Pjs like children, you two are so immature Jenna says taking selfies with everyone she passes while also trying to take a head count. "I'm here peeps" I yell sitting next to joy, she is texting her mom to bring her charger, "you forgot your charger again" I say teasing her, I snatch her phone away and text her mom,

Dear mother of mine, I need my darling charger, I need it now

A okay her mom responds
"There you go" I say.

"Okay theater rats, time to hit the bus"
Miss reed says, her hair is in pig tales and she has bandanna on. "Nice look reed" I say passing to grab my bag. "Thanks Crawford, not so bad yourself" "good" I say.

I slide my suitcase under the bus and climb on highfiving Logan who is sitting next to jasmine who is turned around on the seat gabbing with Jenna and joy. I take the seat on the left with Jen. "Check it out" Jen says pointing behind me where Jake and Jeff are laughing and watching a video, I roll my eye and turn around to ignore them.

I feel so ring poking me in the neck, and I turn around to see Jake smirking at me, "hiiii" he grins, I start poking him in the forehead, and he pokes me In the shoulder, we both do this smirking at each other, it is like old times. If only he wasn't so in love with Brit. "Go to sleep" Jake teases, "why" "you'll need it" he says, "why" "you'll see" "are you sure now" I say leaning my chin against the seat, "I'm sure missy" he says, I smile at the nickname feeling my face heating up. "Get a life lame brain" "will do, as long as your in it" "only in your wildest dreams" I say, "see what I did there" I continue thinking about the song wildest dreams. Jake smirks, "yes, I know, it's your favorite," I laugh thinking about all the times I texted him, guess what song I'm listening to.

I smile turning back around, joy has already sacked out on the ground under the seat, "alright students we are gunna start this trip, but remember, keep all hands and body parts inside the bus" "I'll try, but you know me" I say to Jen, she smiles remembering the time I stuck my leg out of her car, "yes, some times you van be such a blonde" I grin. I glance back at Jake who is talking to Jeff and doing stuff on his phone. "Hey Andy" Jeff says poking me in the shoulder, "yeah" "did you bring me any snacks" "I have gummy worms" I say holding up a bag. He grins, "save those, I'll need them" "okay your highness" I say, passing him a smile and winking before turning around. I can feel him staring at the back of my head, "Andy are you gunna keep me company, I can't fall asleep in cars or busses" "yeah, I can't also" I say, "looks like we will be the only ones awake" he says pointing to Jen who is asleep against the window, "and she's a heavy sleeper" I grin poking her on the top of the head. He laughs.