The characters

Kristina pov

Hey yall I'm Kristina Guerrero(guh-ree-ro) I'm Mexican,black,and French my mom is full Mexican but my dad is black and French.Im very shy but if you get on my nerves and if you want to fight then we can fight right here.I love chris brown but I heard tonight he gon perform wrist off of his new album royalty. I'm going tonight and after that he is having a after party but you got to pay 50 extra dollars but I'm paying. So I'm 22 years old have a high school diploma and graduated from the university of Texas. Born in Houston Texas but now I live in L.A.

Diana pov
Hi I'm Diana jones one of Kristina bestfrann. We been friends since born. I'm 22 and still in college but graduating soon.Im a dancer.

Dyanor pov

Hey yall I'm Dyanor Gomez I'm Latinas so don't mess with me honey.I got a bad attitude so don't get on my nerves.My bestfrann is Kristina yass I love her.I like Diana but not as much as Kristina me and Diana is cool but you no what I'm talking about oh and I'm 23.

Melany pov

Hey yall I'm Melany Mertenez I'm 21 years old and me and dynor is sisters but not the same dad.Her dad is Mexican and my dad is black and are mom is Latina. I'm a back up dancer for trey song

Abrielle pov

Hey yall I'm Abrielle louise I'm mix with French and black I'm 19.Im the youngest but Dyanor don't like me cause I'm too young and cant get in to no clubs.Me her fought before but it was a tie.Kristina is my cousin.I work for a magazine company.

These where the main characters of the story but this my story hope you like it