I got to meet chris brown 1/2

Kristina pov
I got up from my nap and went to wake up the squad
Dyanor room
Kris:wake up
Nora:no
Kris:get the fuck up now if u want to go out
Nora:oh damn I forgot
Kris:go get the the other girls I'm bout to get dress
Nora:ok
Dyanor pov
Omfg we get to meet Chris brown so let me go wake up these knuckleheads.
Kristina pov
So I went back to my room.I brush my teeth,got in the shower and did my hygienes I let my hair be curly and put a white headband.Tonight was black,gold,peach,and barganey night.I wore a black dress with my jimmy choos heels,gold bracelet light make up with my gold earring and my gold clutch.out fit above.

Abrielle pov
So dyanor bitch ass came to my room saying get the fuck up.I don't know why she talking to me like that.That bitch keep on trying me.
Nora:"bust in Bri room"get your ass up
Bri:bish whet
Nora:you heard wtf I said  get your dumb ass up
Bri:don't talk shit to me cause you Latinas hoe I don't give a fuck bitch so try me one me time bitch get the fuck out
Nora:"under her breath"not my fought you can't get a man and she ran out laughing
I swear that bitch get in my nerves
I got in the shower did my hygienes,brush my tooth put on make and I wore a peach crop top,peach short skirt with my white heels and my white clutch with my hair in a bun with front bangs.
Dyanor pov
Hey bishes I went to go wake up that bitch Bri I hate her young ass well I got in the shower and did my hygienes brush my teeth I wore a black crop top with gold sparked booty shorts with my gold and black heels and my black clutch. I wore my hair strait.
Melany pov
Dyanor came in woke me up I was so tired but I need to meet Chris brown. So I got up and brushed my teeth. I took my shower and did my hygienes. I wore a barganey shirt and some black leather jeans with some barganey stilettos and with my gold earrings and necklace. I got my barganey clutch and curled my hair.
Diana pov
Dyanor woke me up while I was having a dream about tyga being my baby daddy oh and I heard Chris brown and tyga homies so yes.
I brush my teeth,took a shower and did my hygienes. I wore arm less Gold shirt with my black jeans and my black stilettos,I got my gold clutch and put on my gold earrings. I wore my hair in crinkles.
Nobody pov
Everybody was done getting dressed and they went downstairs
Kristina pov
I came downstairs with Dyanor and Bri arguing
Kris:what is going down here
Nora:this bitch can't get in club
Kris:yes she can remember it's 18 up
Nora:oh yea but i still don't like her cause I don't
Bri:you know what motherfucker Latina I don't give a fuck so keep not liking me it don't kill me shid.
Kris:y'all 2 bishes gon have to get along

How y'all like my chapter