Preview Of Chapter 4//Me and My Overprotective Brothers

Jessica POV

I turn around to face Lindy.
That Bitch ' Excuse my French

" So you keeping things from your sexy brothers " she said smirking. This girl smirking look ugly.

" Maybe I am maybe I'm not " I said , trying to act all big.

" Since you not I think I should just have a little  conversation with them " she said turning around walking down the hall way.

" Why you didn't stop her " my bestfriend said

" It was no use, they was going to find out sooner or later " I said shrugging.

After that we went to class.

" Ms.Jefferson can I please use the bathroom ? " I said I drunk to much cream soda.

" Go head " she said writing something on the board. She wrote too much already.

After I did my business in the bathroom I walk out and and I got shove in a room. What the hell ?

" Dafudge ! " I said.

" Stay still " somebody in a deep voice kissing my neck.
Omg I'm getting violated in a it look like a janitor closet.
" Get off of me " I said trying to kick him off of me but he too strong.
" Do you know you look good in these skinny jeans he said kissing me. He just took away my first kiss , I'm crying

" Help, Help , Help somebody-" he smack me in my butt. Omg where is my brothers or somebody

" Don't  say nothing, I love you ever since I don't even know when but I love you but your brothers just keep threaten everybody for going out with you, even looking at you but now I got I my chance to love you, it's only going to hurt a little bit " he said unzipping my pants

"NO NO NO ' please don't do this"  I said really crying. I'm kicking him and punching him but I bet it is not doing any damage.

" What is going on in here " the boy I met earlier who gave me that wink.

" Boy get the fuck out of here " the stranger who was trying to take my innocence. It was so dark in here I don't even know who it was .
" NOO PLEASE DONT GOO ' help me " I screech.

The boy that wink at me punch the boy in the face and lift me up and gave hug me I cried so much that I don't even remember my pants was unbutton.

After I button up my pants, I turn to the boy that winks at me.

" Thank you so much, I don't know what would of happen if you didn't come " I said giving him a smile.

" No problem I just heard yelling from inside the closet, matter fact who was that ? Anyway. "

" I don't even know" I said as I open back up the closet to come face to ......

_______________________
Authors Note

I hope you like the beginnings of this chapter i think it's gonna be a good chapter. I know is said I wasn't going to post anything until I finish the other story but I felt bad for all my Lovers of this story so I gave y'all a preview

Until later , Bye Bye 💞