Chapter 4//Me and My Overprotective Brothers

Jessica POV

I turn around to face Lindy.
That Bitch ' Excuse my French

" So you keeping things from your sexy brothers " she said smirking. This girl smirking look ugly.

" Maybe I am maybe I'm not " I said , trying to act all big.

" Since you not I think I should just have a little  conversation with them " she said turning around walking down the hall way.

" Why you didn't stop her " my bestfriend said

" It was no use, they was going to find out sooner or later " I said shrugging.

After that we went to class.

" Ms.Jefferson can I please use the bathroom ? " I said I drunk to much cream soda.

" Go head " she said writing something on the board. She wrote too much already.

After I did my business in the bathroom I walk out and and I got shove in a room. What the hell ?

" Dafudge ! " I said.

" Stay still " somebody in a deep voice kissing my neck.
Omg I'm getting violated in a it look like a janitor closet.
" Get off of me " I said trying to kick him off of me but he too strong.
" Do you know you look good in these skinny jeans he said kissing me. He just took away my first kiss , I'm crying

" Help, Help , Help somebody-" he smack me in my butt. Omg where is my brothers or somebody

" Don't  say nothing, I love you ever since I don't even know when but I love you but your brothers just keep threaten everybody for going out with you, even looking at you but now I got I my chance to love you, it's only going to hurt a little bit " he said unzipping my pants

"NO NO NO ' please don't do this"  I said really crying. I'm kicking him and punching him but I bet it is not doing any damage.

" What is going on in here " the boy I met earlier who gave me that wink.

" Boy get the fuck out of here " the stranger who was trying to take my innocence. It was so dark in here I don't even know who it was .
" NOO PLEASE DONT GOO ' help me " I screech.

The boy that wink at me punch the boy in the face and lift me up and gave hug me I cried so much that I don't even remember my pants was unbutton.

After I button up my pants, I turn to the boy that winks at me.

" Thank you so much, I don't know what would of happen if you didn't come " I said giving him a smile.

" No problem I just heard yelling from inside the closet, matter fact who was that ? Anyway. "

" I don't even know" I said as I open back up the closet to come face to ......

" Myron ? " I said not really sure if that's him but if it is him what is he talking about how he like me and all this stuff if he bully me.

" Jessica, look I'm very sorry. I like you a lot I might even be in love with you I don't know, I know I show that I don't care about you and stuff but I really do. I love your hair and eveything about you. " he said looking me in my eye sometimes or looking at the floor . Probably nervous

What should I say, like he been bullying me for the longest now he going to come out and say he might love me.

" He probably did that because he don't know how to flirt. " my inner thoughts said.
" He is a player of course he know how to flirt "
" maybe he wanted to try something new on me "
" that don't make any sense Jessica "
" this whole thing don't make any sense "
" Jessica ? " Myron said probably wondering what I'm going to say.

But I have nothing to says.

" umm well this is awkward, so I guess your name Jessica" the boy that I met earlier said.

" Yea, what your name ? " I said looking in his eyes. He is hot !

" my name is Ryder. " he said smirking at me. Damn that smirk is just .

" umm" Myron said.

I really forgot he was there he was just standing there and all, he could of wall off or something. He cute and all but I don't know. I should just give him a chance. Cause I did like him a while back.

But the thing about is my brothers . Yeeks !

" well bye Jessica " Ryder said smiling at me and before he turn around he glared at Myron and he glared back .

So much is happening at once.

" how about I take you out to dinner, to start off and I can show you the real me " he said grabbing my hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

His hand is so warm in my hand I just want to hold it forever .

" okay " I said looking at our hand then looking up.

" Friday ? "

" sure Friday " I said nodding my head with the words.

After that he took my hand and kiss it . Ooh them lips.

I wonder how it going to be on Friday what if he just tricking me.
He did just try to get in my pants like five minutes ago. Why would say yes, shoot !

I groan outloud. This is too much. I gotta tell my bestfriend, I need her help.

" what is you groaning for ? "

I turn around and saw my brother Ashton.

" oh hey Ashton, you know nothing, I'm just chilling " I tried to lie and everybody knows I'm a horrible liar.

" lie again " he said with a straight face.
" did Myron do anything he did just came from this way " he said trying to be nosy in everything .

" oh nothing "  I said smiling.

I really need to go home and pratice lying.

" you sure, tell me now before we find out " he said being serious.

He take thing to far . Like overboard far.

I should tell him but he get all mad and stuff and tell the other brothers and that would be a train wreck and Friday would be my first date and they would just cancel it.

" nothing to tell you, like I said before I'm just chilling " I said leaning against the Locker TRYING to act all cool. But cool is not my middle name.

" you know we always investigate" he said turning around. Bout time

" for no reasons "  I murmured.

I should get back to class the teacher probably thinking I'm pooping and  that's just gross.

______________________

How y'all like the Chapter I tried my best.

Do y'all like it with y'all guessing at the end or Nahh ? Comment below 😋