Car Riding With Miss Perfect

Char's POV

"But Chloe," I wine into the phone, "That's it Char, you need to stop, after all it is your fault you're in this sitch," She says, "How is this my fault?!?!" I say knowing darn well how it is, "One, You agreed to come, Two, You should've told Henry you liked him, Three, You keep giving him relationship advice for him and Bianca!" She scolds me, meanie. If you're wondering what we're talking about, our Highschool is having a dance this Friday, "Whatever," I mutter upset that she's right. I really should've told him shouldn't I? "How are you even friends with her? She's so annoying and winey! And Perky, like when are you sad?!!" I yell frustrated, "You know good and well she is neither of those. She's super nice, Funny, and she follows all rules of the girl code, she just has a squeeky voice, and perky is a good thing," Chloe states matter of factly, "Stupid Miss Perfectioness," I mutter upset that all those things she said are true, "Shut up and get ready, AND QUIT BUGGING ME, YOU NUSENCE!!!" She yells "FINE! YOU BIMBO GORRILLA!" I yell, "Love ya sweet cakes," She says, "Love ya honey boo," I say then we both make kissy noises into the phone and hang up. I look in the Mirror to see a girl with messy hair, wearing dirty sweats with a mustard stain, (Leave me alone, it's always a mustard stain) "I guess I should get ready," I say with a  sigh.

********************

   40 Minuets later

********************

I'm all dressed in my outfit, it looks so cute! (Outfit on top)  I here a loud beep and Bianca yell, "Beep Beep! Come outside hottie!" I roll my eyes, So nice, I think, "I'm coming! Hold on!" I yell putting on my sneakers, "Sup," Chloe says while Bianca waves at me with a big smile, "Hey! Nothin'," I said walking towards Bianca's car, "Hey Charlotte, I love your outfit," Bianca greets as I sit down, before I can reply Bianca says something, "Like my new car? My daddy bought it for me," She says patting the side of her car and she starts up the engine, She has the latest model, a beutiful silver lexus, "Rich girl," I mutter under my breath, Chloe sends me warning glare, "RRRRRRRR!" Bianca shouts and Chloe giggles as Bianca continues to mimick her car, I roll my eyes, What a baby, I think as Bianca pouts, "Aww you don't think it's funny?" She questions as she pulls out of my drive way, "It's funny cuz yours sounds like that but mine's like 'GGGRRRR GAGAGAGRRRRRRR AAAARRR GAGAGAGRRRRRR ERK ERK ERRRKKKK!!!!!' It's so busted!" Chloe yells and we burst into laughter, "Hey I'll get you a new one for your birthday!" Bianca chears, "Awww you don't have to," Chloe says, "No No, I want to, If it makes that noise I'm not so sure it should be on the road," She says smiling "Awww! Thank Gurl!" Chloe says, "Oh, I'll get you one to Char!" Bianca says happily, "Nah I'll just steel Clo's," I say shrugging, "YOU WILL COME NO WERE NEAR MY BABY!" Chloe yells eyeing me down, "We both know that's not true," I say shaking my finger at her, "Yeah but don't you wan't you're own sweet ride!" Bianca cheers glancing at me threw the reer view miror before focusing back on the road, "Nooooo, I don't want you to buy me a car!" I wine, I don't want to get, AWESOME, gifts from her, espicialy since I don't like her, "Oh well I'm getting you one anyway," She says smiling, OMG! CAN SHE NOT TAKE A HINT! "But-" "No," "I-" "Nope" "Can-" "I'M GETTING YOU THE CAR!" She yells cutting me off again, I never heard her yell, Hm. We rode in silence for a while, not good silence, an awkward silence. "And. We. Are. HERE!" Bianca shouts excited, "Let's do this!" Chloe yells as Bianca pulls into the mall parking lot, I roll my eyes again, Here we go.

AIG'HT PEOPLES!!! IT'S OUT! K yall hope you enjoyed it's my first chapter! 689 words! Also if you have a better name for this story PLZ tell me! THIS NAME STINKS!!!!!

K, Love yas, bye.