Dress Shoping With Miss Perfect

Char's POV

I open the car door and get out, "I can't wait for the dance!" Chloe yells in excitement, "I know! Speaking of...." Bianca says turning to me, "Whom is the lucky guy taking you out Charlotte?" She says wigling her eyebrows, "Well I'm going Solo," I say casuly, You know, cuz my crush is your boyfriend, "WHAT?!?!?!" Bianca yells causing people to stare at us, "Sorry," She squeeks and everyone goes back to what they were doing, "I'm going solo too," Clo says shrugging, "Are you guys kidding me!" Bianca yells this time not caring about people staaring at us, "Carry on with your lives!" Clo yells at the people staring at us motioning for them to turn around with her hands, "What are you talking about?" She says turning to Bianca, "Two of the most beutiful, nice, and funny girls I know Are going to the dance SOLO?!" She yells at us, "Yup," I say, "Dido," Clo says after me, and Bianca sighs, "Oooh let's go here first!" Clo says practically dragging me and Bianca with her, "Ok Guys I have a Marblicious idea!" Bianca says clapping her hands as we walk into the store, "What is it?" Clo asks, "Ok soo, I've heard that the school dance theme is Dark Moonlight," She explains, "And," I say gesturing for her to finnish, "And, we should pick out dark dresses!" she says excitedly. Seriously? THAT'S BY FAR THE DUMBEST THING I HEARD COME OUT OF YOU! SO I APLAUD YOUR STATEMENT CUZ YOU SAY SOME REALLY STUPID STUFF!!! "Oh, wow, how awesome," I say sarcastically, and rolling my eyes, "Shut up Char, Bianca there's more to it right?" Clo says "Of course that's not it, I have a surprise for those dark dresses," Bianca says like it's obvious, "So shall we get our bad girl dresses?" Clo says walking to a rack, "Yes, yes we shall," Bianca says walking over to the same rack.

******40 Minuets later*******

We all have about ten dresses now and Bianca made sure they were all long and elegant, most of them are Dark Navy blue, Black, or Blood Red, "Alright guys, we have enough," I say walking towards the dressing rooms, the lady hands us our numbers and we walk inside, I started with a couple of dresses that I didn't really like, to tight, to loose, or didn't compliment my body AT ALLL, then I came across a black and red dress that has sparkles on the strap, "Clo can you help me zip this up?" I ask from my stall, "One sec!" She says and I hear her door click, "Alright open your door," she says and I open it up, Clo quickly run across since she took her shirt off, Why didn't she put it back on you ask? I don't know, I close the door and Clo begins zipping up my dress, "Oh no," She says "What's wrong?" I ask, "It won't go up anymore!" She exclaims, "Nooo, keep trying!" I wine, this dress looked perfect, she starts pulling it up again "Suck in your boobs!" she yells at me, "I can't suck in my boobs!" I yell, well, that's what happens when you get more curves I guess, "TRY!"she yells back and I begin tryin to Suck in my boobs, "What's going on in there?" Bianca calls, "Char's boobs are too big!" Clo explains, "Hey," I say flatly, "Let me help, she says I here her door click and she walks to my stall and comes in, "Start helping," Clo says and they start pulling it up together, and finally it goes all the way up, "YES!!!" we all say at the same time, "Ok you guys can't see me yet, shoo," I tell them and they scury out, "I don't really like it," I say once they're in their stalls, "WHAT?!?!?!" the yell, obviously upset, "I'm kidding! I really like it ," I say truthfully, "OK, good," Clo says and Bianca sighs, "We're all coming out at the same time so stay there and wait, Char," Clo says, I sit down on the seat and Go on my phone.

******10 Minuets Later******

"Ok I've got my dream dress!" Clo says excitedly, "Yup" Bianca reasures, "You go out first Bianca," Clo says, "OK," Bianca says and her hands clap, "Oh wait wait wait," Clo says stopping Bianca from leaving, "What is it?" Bianca asks, "Now the one, the only, Bianca Freeman!!!" Clo says introducing Bianca, and I here people clap, "And now the beutiful, Chloe Starstro!!!" Bianca yells and Chloe runs out all happy and I hear more clapping, "Thank you, thank you, but now for the last but certaintly not least, Charlotte Bolton!!!" Chloe yells and more people clap as I run out, Chloe's wearing a beutiful Black Dress with sparkles Bianca's wearing a red dress that has gold desighn on it, "Omg, Char you look sooo good," Clo says to me and grabbing my hands while Bianca smiles at me brightly, does she ever stop smiling? "Aww thanks you guys look awesome too," I say tightening my grip, "Well, we should continue through out the mall so we go change and buy are stuff," Bianca says walking over to the dressing rooms, "Alright let's go," I say following after her and everyone cheers behind us. Once were done we pay for our stuff and leave the shop, "Well I'm hungry were should we eat?" Bianca says as we walk out, me and Chloe give eachother a look then back at Bianca, "CHICKFILA!!!" We say at the same time, "Rich people fast food," I say, "Yeah rich girl," Clo says nudging Bianca with her elbo, "1, Ow, your elbos are sharp, 2, how about I pay for you guys then," Bianca says, "Yay." me and Clo say excited, "But first," Bianca says and me and Clo sigh, "The surprise, remember?" Bianca says reminding us, "Oh yeah," Clo says, "Well, the school dance is a mascarade ball!" Bianca says excited, "YAY!" Me and Clo say at the same time, "That is awesome!" I say excited, "So now were gonna get masks and shoes right?" Clo asks, "Yup Bianca says dragging us to a store called, 'Heels and Hiding',

******20 Minuets Later******

We found our perfect shoes and masks that look awesome, "Ok now Chick-A-Fila?" Clo asks, "Yes, we can now go to Chick-A-Fila," Bianca says leading the way. When we get there Clo stops us with her arms, "There's Jasper," She says, she totally has a crush on Jasper, "Ooooh go talk to him," I say shoving her slightly, "Ok how do I look," She said turning to us, "Awesome," We both said at the same time, "Ok thanks," she said before running over to Jasper, "Let's go spy," We said at the same time, and ran over to a giant fake plant, it was just so so fake, they could've at least got a better looking fake plant, anyway we hid behind but couldn't here what they were saying at all because of al of the other noises so it was no use, when they were done talking Clo walked over to the fake plant and moved the leaves so she could see ou faces, "Seriously guys?" She asked giving us a flat look, "Please like you wouldn't do it to," I say getting from behind the plant, "So what did you guys talk about?" Bianca asked, "Yeah, What did he say?" I asked, "Well...... HE ASKED ME TO THE DANCE!" She screamed, "YAAAAAYYYY!!!" me and Bianca cheered, "Wait so I'm the only one who's still single?" I asked, "Me and Jasp aren't dating he just asked me to go to the dance," "Dating," I say still not giving up, then we all walked into the shop and got our food to go. Bianca dropped us off and we sang all the way there, mostly highschool musical songs, and we made the arrangement that we were going to Clo's house tomorrow to get ready for the dance. Today was good, even if it was with Bianca.

Hey yall, wassup? Ok hope you enjoyed that chapter my lovedolls, next chapter's the dance and stuff, which is gonna be awesome, well I hope, anyway hope you enjoyed my 1343 words chapter, Anyways thanks lovedolls bye!