Stuff Happens

Char POV

As we walked in we saw a couple- scratch that, ALL of the kids stare our way. I clutched on to Jasper's arm tighter. I guess we were the only ones who got a limbo. As we walked further into the dance I saw people whispering, some guys sending Jasper sharp glares and a couple of flirtatious girls sending winks in his direction, which caused more glares from those girls dates. I rolled my eyes at those girls, I guess they have no dignity. Bianca was too busy smiling and complimenting people to catch some girls flirting with Henry and sending her deadly glares. A lot of girls like Henry.

"I'm gonna sit down," I wispered to Jasper and he smiled, "Ok, see you later Char," he gave me a quick peck on the forehead along with a quick noogie before I could move his hand away, I chuckled swiping my hands at the air around me as he chuckled walking off, He always knew how to make me feel better. "Bye Char!" Chloe called. "Bye CHarlotter!" Bianca yelles happily. Ugh.

Oh yeah! I never said how the boys looked. Jasper's hair was kinda messy and he had a black suit on with a red tie. His mask was cool. It was dark in the middle but started to look like there were sparks and like it was catching on  fire at the ends. Hen had a navy blue suit with a black tie. His mask was pure black with some black sparkles.

I looked around at our scenery.  The wall paper was a dark pitch black with silver sparkles that were suppose to replicate stars, and painted on it was a big white moon but it looked like it was on fire, the tables had dark blue table clothe with some white candles, the floor looked like it had real fire on it but it was just the way the light was angled. The roof was dark with glossy silver and red streamers coming down and a Giant white light that immatated the moon.

I looked at the people on the dance floor and saw Chloe and Jasper dancing happily. I smiled. "Sup girl," some random guy said sitting down at the table I was sitting at, "Huh?" I asked, I have never saw this guy a day in my life. "So, you got a date?" He asked, "Um-" "Forget it, doesn't matter," he cut me off, "I'm Jake," he did some weird hair flippy thing. "I-" "Oh I know who you are," He smirked. WHAT THE HECK?! I have never seen him before. "Let's say we get out of here and have some," He wriggled his brows, "Fun," he finnished. I was completely mortified. "Um I actually-" I was cut off by the dude kissing my hand and making his way up, I tried to tug it away but no such luck. I was to in shock to say anything either. Just as he was about to reach the end of my fore arm I heard a girl yell, "JAKE UNDLEA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" a blonde girl screached. I quickly snatched my hand away, "Uh babe," "DON'T YOU BABE ME!!!" she yelled. I used this as my retreat and ran away to another table.

I sat at another table out of breath and right after Chloe plopped down next to me. "Hey Char, you ok?" She asked, "Is it that easy to tell how mortified I am?" I asked, "Mortified?! What happened?" She asked shocked. "You didn't see?" I asked, "Obviously not, now spill," She demanded. Just then Henry came rushing towards us, "Char are you ok?!" He asked sounding very worried, "Yeah yeah she's fine, She was just about to tell me what happened so SIT," Chloe demanded once again. I told them the whole story from dude sitting down to the blonde chic. Henry balled both his hands into fists and his jaw clenched, "I-" he got cut off by Chloe. "HAH! Serves that girl right!" She yelled me and Hen sent her a questioning look, "Well I saw the girl yelling and she's one of the girls who keep flirting with Jasper," Now I laughed out loud and so did Hen. "So help me if I see another girl-" "Hi Jasper," a group of girls giggled. I turned to face Chloe, "So help me if another girl flirts with Jasper I will kill them," She finnished. Hen and I chuckled again.

"Well I'm gonna get back to my date," Clo said getting up and smoothing out her dress, "Have fun!" I called as she laughed walking away. "Sooo, how's your date?" I asked even though I really didn't want to. "Oh, she's busy talking to a bunch of people," He answered, "Wanna dance?" He asked. "Um sure," I said getting up. We walked onto the dance floor just then one of my favorite songd came on. High JBP Dubstep

I smiled at Henry because he knew just how much I loved this song. We swayed to the beat my arms wrapped around him and his hands resting on the sides of my stomach. Then we started bouncing up and down as it got harder. The beat went faster and faste until I yelled "Whoo!" with the hipe man. I spun around swaying my hips, I whipped my head around smiling. This song always made me feel better, even if I was in a good mood already. Henry pulled me out as I laughed shaking some hair out of my face then he swirled me back in causing hair to fall right back to where it was. He dipped me and my body was being held up by one hand. He pulled me back up and our bodies smashed together. I smiled as I spun around wildly my dress flowing out next to me. Soon enough the song ended along with our dancing. I smiled at Henry and then...

Hey yall, wassup? Yadda yadda, thanks for being awesome, yadda yadda sorry for cliff hanger, yadda yadda Don't forget to Vote, Comment and all that JAZZ! PEACE!