Getting Ready With Miss Perfect

(DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET OH AND I CHANGED THE THEME OF THE DANCE. IT'S NOW MOON FIRE OUTFITS ABOVE)

Char's POV

"Char you ready?!" My sister Shannah called from downstairs, she's friends with Cleo, Chloe's older sister, so she's coming with me to Clo's house, "Yeah coming!" I said titening the scarf on my head before running down the stairs with my bag of stuff for the dance, "Great, let's go," She said running outside to the car. I Got in the front seat as usual, "Ok, so who are you going with?" Shannah asked me as she started up the engine, "No one," I said simply, "Oh," She replied. I turned on my phome and went through my playlist. Fireflies by Owlcity, I love Owlcity. Me and Shannah sang along with his beutiful voice.

(Play the song)

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

Leave my door open just a crack
Please take me away from here
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Please take me away from here
Why do I tire of counting sheep
Please take me away from here
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell (said farewell)

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar (jar, jar)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

"OMG! THAT SONG IS LIFE!!!" Shannah yelled wiping a fake tear away as we pulled into Chloe's drive way, "I know! He's speaking to my soul!" I yelled getting out of the car with my phone. Me and Shannah walked to the front door and rang the doorbell in the beat of Fireflies, "I'd like to make myself believe!" Chloe sang as she opened the door, "That planet earth turns slowly!" We all sang together, "Cause everything is never as it seems!" Bianca sing sliding into the living rook behind Chloe, "When I fall asleep, I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly!" We all sing as Cleo runs out and joins in, "It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)!" we sing together going up to Chloe's then collapse on Chloe's bed and laugh like maniacs, "Ok ok ok ok ok," Bianca says getting up from the bed, "I brought some Jewlery for me Clo and Char!" Bianca says happily, Char? Who said you could call me Char? "Yay!" Chloe said happily, "Ok, let's get dressed and all that jazz," I said finally getting up. I ran to Chloe's closet with my bag and got dressed in my dress. When I came out I saw Bianca twirling around in her dress while Chloe stratens out hers, suddenly I am being forcefully pushed into a chair, "HEY!" I yell and look up to see Shannah gathering up some hair stuff, "I'm about to do your hair," she shrugs at me as if it was normal that she used all the strength in her body just so I would sit in a plush chair, "But did you have to push me? Now my booty hurt," I said shifting in my seat as Shannah takes off my scarf and begins untwisting the twist, "Well, you were so busy soking up the enviroment that you've seen over 200 times, so I didn't want to interrupt you," She said casualy, "Well ya did by pushing me into a chair," I scoffed "Whatever," Shannah said continuing on my hair.

******30 Minuets Later******

"And I'm... FINNISHED!" Shannah sang as she spinned my chair around, and around, and around. What's wrong with my family- scratch that- MY SISTER? SHE'S 18, SHE SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE SOM SENSE LEFT OR GOT SOME ALREADY. I finally got up dizzy and looked at my hair, It was in a giant bun with a single curl falling at the side of my face (Kinda like her hair at the Kca's) "Omg! It's great! thanks Shannah" I turned around to see Chloe underneath a hairdryer with rollers in and a Magazine at hand and Cleo finnishing up with the curling iron on Bianca's hair, "Your Welcome," Shannah replies with a cheeky smile and I roll my eyes and walk over to Chloe, "You look like those old ladies at hair salons," I chuckle "Don't hate," Chloe said turning her head to pose like a model. After awhile I helped Chloe take out her rollers while Bianca bobby pinned some of her hair back then came to help with Clo's Rollers as Cleo and Shannah just talked. Losers. "Ok! Make up and Jewlery!" Bianca says getting all excited, "What jewlery you got for us?" Chloe asked Bianca, "That is a surprise!" Bianca said swiping a snap in front of Chloe's face and we both Grone.

*****20 Minuets Later*****

Our make up is now done and we're running around gathering our shoes and other clothes, I have red and black Eyeshadow with dark red lipstick, Chloe has a smokey eye with black lipstick, and Bianca has red and gold eyeshadow with light Red lipstick, "OK! Is now jewlery time?" Chloe wines "Yes, yes, Jewlery time," Bianca says waving her hand dismisivley as she gets her bag,She pulls out three small bags and hands one to me, "That's yours to keep," She says then gives another to Clo, "And that's yours, to keep" She says. I empty out the bag then stare at the stunning jewlery in my hands speachless, "Want some help?" Shannah says walking to me and I nod still speachless, After we now have on all our Jewlery and heels, we now look stunning. "Yay!" We all chear then Bianca say, "I have another surprise!" "What is it?" me and Clo ask simutaniously, then suddenly hear a beep from outside and rush to the window to see something truely amazing. Limbo.

Hey yall, wassup? Hope yalls enjoyed la Chapter! I know this was suppose to be the dance but it ended up being this... SORRY! OH YEAH! I forgot to tell you, you know tha whole boob sitch in the last chapter? That's a true story. Happened to @gracefulbubbles , I was the Chloe in the sitch, since you know, I'm flat chested. Anyways Vote comment and all that Jazz. PEACE!