Chapter 1: Funny Thoughts

****Hey everyone!

Update, I've been thinking over why I've taken down this story. There were many reasons but one was mostly people who would tell me horror stories of being plagiarized and Wattpad not usually doing its job. Another was some shady things that Wattpad did that didn't align with my own morals and ethics that I just didn't feel like keeping my story up here. They have taken down erotic stories down from me on purpose but I usually don't say anything because no one really cares. And since most of the readers didn't really come to my Facebook group to read it there I never really posted the full story there so now, it's going to be 2020 and fuck it. You guys really enjoyed this story and when I look back at my story, this one specifically, my goodness, my writing style has tremendously grown and change over the years I've written. So without further ado, enjoy the whole story again!

Warning:
If any of you can't handle the kinky sex, GxG, MDLG, or any crude language that will be presented here.

Then this story is not for you!

Please don't leave any hate on this story or else I will mute you. Please, refrain any negative comments, but constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks loves! 😋😉

*

Chapter 1: Funny Thoughts

"How do you feel Omi?" She asks me "N-nervous..." I stutter, anxiously waiting for her soft touch to linger on "I'm sure you are little one"

"Can you be a good girl and open wide for mommy?" Oh, she knows how to crawl underneath my skin and say the right words.

"Mm...y-yes mommy..." I can feel my private part becoming wet, increased by her hands of special care.

"Mm, baby, would you need me to fix that?" She asks as I bit my lip, too distracted to even speak, rather nodding my head as an answer "Yes mommy!" She slips a finger inside of me which made my own body clench inside, slight arch of my back, presenting my breasts for her to play with.

~I'd do anything for her to continue this intense desire.

"Does mommy need to lick baby's princess parts?" I nodded my head, not daring to speak, instead, wanting her mouth on a place I know is aching deliciously "Y-yes." She puts her face between my legs licking up towards my wet folds, making me draw blood from my bottom lips.

Oh, I hope this is not dream because it would be a cruel, sick joke on me.

"Mm, my princess tastes delicious..." She smirks, the devil that she is knowing how much I want this, how much I want her, giving me a wink with her long lashes fanning her beautiful face.

"Thank you, mommy!" I say, I felt my body constrict itself, ready to let go what mommy and I have been building up to this point, I was ready to cu--

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

"Crap!" I snapped my eyes wide and was slightly spooked, the dream still lingering in my mind as it drifted to my pervy thoughts of my boss. Slightly rubbing the sleep away from the beautifully bitter yet sweet dream that my sleep has concocted of her. All the while trying to find my phone that seems to be anywhere but near me as I can't seem to find it.

"Oh just shut up for once please," I groaned out loud as I jump off of my plush, pink bed removing the covers off of me to see if I can find it anywhere, fortunately, it was there underneath my bed, no wonder I wasn't able to reach. I grasp my pink hello kitty phone and turn off the alarm. I flip it up to see I've missed three messages from my friend and one from my mother.