Chapter 1

Ella's PoV

"Rosie, don't stick toast up your nose, Ryan your x-box is perfectly fine I can clean the yogurt off it and Ella on Saturday your babysitting these two" mum said in one go while tidying up the mess Rosie, my 3 year old sister had made. My step dad ran past her. Kissed on her on cheek then ran out the door. He was running late for work. Again.

"I'm going out on Saturday anyway" my 16 year old brother said as he stood up to leave the bar stool

"One sit your ass back down and finish your corn flakes, two no your not" Ryan groaned

I herd a car honk

"Evan is here" I jumped up off my seat and grabbed my school bag and rushed out the door. I rushed a good bye and headed to the car. I had a car of my own but me and Evan were separate most of the day so he picks me up and drops me home so we can have time together.

"Hey babe" Evan smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hello" I smiled as I plugged my self in

"Your hair looks beautiful as always" he said staring at my brown hair which was loosely curled "matches your brown eyes" he smiled.

I thanked him and we drove to school.

We arrived and I kissed him goodbye as his lessons were on the other side of the university . I had art which was literally at the other side. For a 19 year
Old i have the effort of a 119 year old. I groaned and started to walk to lesson. I was happily walking when a guy I have never seen before approached me.

"Hey, where is art" he smiled at me. Wow. Im not going to lie he wasn't bad looking. In Fact he was pretty hot. (Ya all know what Dylan looks like). I was taken back abit

"I-I-I also have art" I said trying to sound confident. He chuckled

"Mind if I walk with you, I'm new" he said. I nodded. We walked side by side in silence for a bit. People were looking at him and we're obviously taken back by he good looks and also curious to who the new guy is.

"I'm Ella by the way" I smiled. He moved his head to face me and looked my over

"Dylan"

The day went on as usual. Boring and I just carried on my art work.

When it ended I met up with Evan for a lift home. Since we do different subjects we don't see each other most of the day.

"So how was your day" he asked as I climbed into his car

"It was good, my painting is getting along well and there's a new guy" I said as I buckled my self in

"Oh I herd of him"

We drove home and Evan dropped me off. I thanked him and started to walk back to my house. I noticed a large removal van outside the house next door to us and people walking in and out. I was fascinated for about 3 seconds, like you are, then forgot and carried on walking back inside. I walked to the kitchen and slumped my bag on the counter. Mum turned around. Her hair a mess and filled with porridge?

"What happened to you" I laughed and reached for a banana.

"I invited the new neighbours over to tea and tried to cook it while a 3 year had a temper tantrum because her cookie broke" she said trying to fake laugh.

"So the new neighbours are coming over" I asked. Mum nodded and turned back around go attend  to her cooking

"They have a son, started your school of you've seen him" she said. I wonder if it's Dylan. Rosie then came running in.

"Ella, take her to her room and play Barbie, I can't deal with her right now" mum laughed but sounded like it was going to turn into a cry. I nodded and lifted her up

"Let's go play Barbie"