Chapter 25

Ella's PoV

"See you tomorrow" Dylan smiled fucking sweetly as he walked out of my room as my mum observered from the door way. I had tears steaming down my face from what Dylan did to me yet my mother read it as the pain of losing Evan and to keep her happy that's what they were. Tears of losing a loved once, yet I had lost apart of me I loved so maybe I am crying for the reason she thinks.

"Bye Dylan, thank you" she said as she followed him out the room, she began to close my door and turned to me

"You'll feel better after some sleep" she whispered before fully closing the door.

I just turned sat crying for some time before going to my window.

I looked out towards the night sky. So many people where going to bed happy and unafraid, and I was apart of the ones who weren't .

I placed my hand on the window and sighed

It was either kill or be killed in this world.

Dylan was the one who killed and I was the one was killed

But I wasn't dead yet.

Maybe I could be the one who killed and Dylan could be the one who was killed.

Yes

I needed to figure it out but I had enough pain and encouragement to push me onto surviving this and hunting Dylan down.

I needed to distract Dylan so I could move forward in the game.

But how to fuck was I suppose to be
Able to do that.

He was a flea on a dog
Not a lion on a zebra.

He was sucking the life from me, not taking it. So maybe instead of being the dog and allowing him to do so, I should be the zebra and fight back against the lion. (I have no idea where I'm even trying to go with this but it sounds inspirational so I'm rolling with it)

I stared up at the stars. I liked to believe that's the stars did In fact hold destinies for us, they chose whether we live or die in this cruel world and I had a feeling my stars where alined so I'd survive this.

I slowly began to leave the window and just climb into bed. I was tired and maybe sleep would restore my abused body so it would become stronger.

My door opened slightly and In ran Rosie. Sometimes she would sleep in my bed if she had a nightmare

"I had a dream A wolf was biting a deer but the deer stabbed the wild with it's antlas" she whispered as she rubbed her eye. I lifted up my cover

"Come on In then" I whispered softly as she climbed in.

She laid in silence for some time and I was almost asleep myself when she whispered

"He won't harm you, your not written on a star"

What the fuck did she mean by that.

"Rosie, why did you say that?" I asked her but she ignored me

"Rosie" I whispered harsher before realising she was asleep.

I sighed and rolled over to face the oppersite direction to her

What did she mean

Authors PoV

I'm away this weekend so I won't be able to upload so sorry but after I'll make up for it.