Chapter 31

Ella's PoV

While Dylan was caught up and busy with his toilet issues I decided I was going To his house. His parents where out of town and maybe I will find something useful or interesting. I don't know.

I began to make my way downstairs and out the front door. Mum was too caught up with Rosie to even notice.

I slowly began to walk around to his house as I got a awful feeling about me but I kept going.

I made it to his front door and tried to open it. Great it was locked. But I noticed his had a door at the side of his house with a cat flap. I walked over to it and kicked it in. I then got onto my knees and stuck my arm up and unlocked the door.

I stood myself back up and took a deep breath before pushing the door open.

As soon as I walked in I noticed a smell. It was pretty disgusting yet not too strong, I mean Dylan said they had pipe problems so that could be it.

I was in the kitchen, it looked, well, unused. There was still boxes out with plates and cups in but then again no one was here so it would make sense. I began to walk though the kitchen and decided to go upstairs, to Dylan's room. The stuff he would have in there would maybe teach me a lot about him, maybe even a diary.

As I walked further up the stairs the smell grew and grew, it was very sweet so I covered my nose. Maybe they had a mold infestation or something.

I got to the top and looked around. Each door looked the same so I guess I'd have to sneek and peek to see if it was Dylan's room or not.

The first door I opened was empty with a few boxes. But the boxes said "storage" so obviously wasn't a bedroom.

The next door contained a bathroom

The next door I opened....it realised hell.

On the wall was pictures of me, me sleeping and of me walking and at school and notes on the walls and horrific drawings and everything like that. But that wasn't the worse part. The worst part was the bug infected parents that's were sat in the counter    

I instantly backed up and ran the fucked out of the house.

Once outside I stopped running and threw up and then began the hysterical series. I was crying and screaming in disgust. His parents where fucking dead. He fucking murderd them. That's why we could smell it and that's why he was always around, and when he wasn't he was making a creepy fucking map of me. He made up that his parents where out of town as a fucking excuse.

I didn't want to go back home just yet, I didnt want Dylan to know I was snooping so I decided to go on a walk to clear my mind mad try to calm my self down

Authors pov

This story has cursed me I swear. Now to put a long story short I have a creep trailing me. This guy instincts to be called Satan, kills animals, does not sleep, and a shit load of things like make him a seriously creepy guy. Today I was almost crying in class and he tried to wait for me, like he had done before, so I litrally had to run, and if you know me I don't fucking run but he made me run from the forth floor all the way up the road. No joke. I'd explain more about him but it's would take up a while news story I swear. So yeah Ella has a creep after her and I have a creep after and stalking me great🙃🙃😭😭😭