Chapter 2

~Hazel's P.O.V~

I woke up and I straightened my hair and got my skater skirt outfit on (on top)

This is one of my favorite outfits I have ever owned. 

I know it's crazy but I seem to get more attention when I put a little somethin' on, doesn't everybody?

I get my penny board and I ride to my class. I go to my first one that's at 6 am. I got to my Literature class and I took out my notebook. I like to doodle when I wait for it to start. I guess I just happen to draw a Starbucks cup. I'm in the Art major actually, but I want to take other classes just in case art doesn't work out for me. I make it through a few classes. I got my first 2 hours of classes done. Ugh, now time for tech. I don't want to see him. He came over to my house for crying out loud! This is going to be weird. I walk into class and he's not in here yet. I'm ten minutes early I guess.

I doodle while I wait for class to start. I seem to be drawing a butterfly on a Daisy flower. 

''That's a good drawing. Art major?'' I hear a deep voice say. It startles me a little.

I turn around to see Mr.F standing behind me.

''Sorry I didn't mean to scare you Hazel. It's a very good drawing.'' Mr.F says.

''It's okay. Y-Yeah art major.'' I reply.

''You're into art but you take a technology class?'' He ask.

''Well I want to be able to do more than art if art doesn't work for me I wont have to go back to college.'' I answer.

''Ah, smart.'' He smirks.

''I know.'' I do a hair flip. We both laugh.

''Hey, Hazel!'' Ciara walks in the room.

''Hey!'' I greet back.

''Mr.Fischbach.'' She nods for a greeting.

''Hi Ciara. Did you both get your homework done?" He ask.

''I did. It wasn't very hard.'' I mumble and continue to draw.

''I thought is was pretty challenging.'' Ciara looks at me.

''Maybe Ill give you harder homework Hazel.'' Mr.Fischbach look me straight in the eye.

''Bring it on.'' I look back at him and smile.

*DIIIIIING*

 The students pour into the room. I sat where I sat last time and so did Ciara.

''Okay class, today were learning code. Not the code website. Were learning JavaScript Code. Hazel, write one JavaScript Code on the bored please.

I walk up to the bored and I put a code on the bored.

moveRight( );

(That's real code btw ;) )

''Good, memorize anymore? Write code to make a square and Ill see if you get it write.'' Mr.F smirks at me. I said the homework was easy so he's playing a little game. Ill give him a code. I write on the bored.

moveForward(100);turnRight(90);moveForward(100);turnRight(90);moveForward(100);turnRight(90);moveForward(100);

''T-That's correct. I didn't think you knew. We didn't even talk about pixels yet.'' His was smiling.

''I knew.'' I smile back.

''I think we have a very smart student here, folks. Learn from her work. She must know about as much as I do. If you have a question and I'm busy feel free to ask her.'' He says to the class.