The ride home

(YN)Pov:
Ughh we been here at Supper Club all night. It's around 3 am and I'm horny and Chris , my boyfriend for 2 years is ignoring me 😔
"Baeeeee" I whined in Chris's ear as we stood near the balcony staring down at all the hyper fans bobbing their heads to his song Picture Me Rollin. He ignored me yet again as he walked to the seat a couple of feet away from the balcony. No this nigga didn't I know he heard me. I guess he noticed the "Nigga I know you heard me" expression across me face because he grabbed my waist pulling me into his lap as he chuckled.
Chris Pov: I been ignoring YN for the longest cuz she actin like a brat. I know she don't want nothin  but Daddy dick I just love makin her beg for it. "Chris" she whined in my ear yet again as she looked up at me. "What YN?" "I'm ready to go, we been here all night." "Ight, jus a couple more minutes." She smacked her lips and folded her arms. 😂 I swear she can be such a brat sometimes. I stood up and dapped all my homies up. "Ight Red,French,Trey. Ima see yall Niggas at the studio tomorrow."
YN Pov: I stood there impatiently waiting on Chris to finish his dumb ass Convo with Red. "Before you go bro take dis last shot wit me." Red said as I gave him a evil glare. This muthafucka ughhh. I wrapped my arms around Chris's torso and whispered in his ear seductively "Daddy I want it" He licked his lips and sat the shot glass down on the table. "Ight man I gotta go" he said dapping Red up once more. We finally reached the door and  here come Ty late ass. "Yo Chris you out?" He asked as Chris looked down at me and cracked a smile "Yeah man, my girl ready to dip" Ty noded "Ight see ya lil homie" he replied as Chris pulled me through the now crowed door.
Chris Pov : We Finally made it out to the parking lot and to my lambo. I couldn't help but laugh at YN's facial expression she was turning all red. I opened the door for YN and jogged to the drives side. I adjust myself into my seat as I glanced over at Y/N she was still red. "YN?"
YN Pov : Ugh everybody wanna have a damn conversation when we walking out the door. Damn a bitch horny. "YN? " I heard Chris say as he snapped me out of my angry thoughts. "Hu-" I was cut off by Chris kissing me with his pink, plump, soft lips. Yassssss bitch yass finally some typa action. Just as the kiss began to deepen I felt his hands roam all over my body. "Mmm" I moaned softly. Just as  he slid his hand down to my Treasure there was a knock at the window followed by paparazzi screaming his name. Ugh fuck life. Chris started the car and sped off while keeping his hand close to my treasure.
Chris Pov : As we stopped at a red light I looked over at YN she looked upset. Damn paparazzi always fuckin up shit oh well I guess she gotta wait til we get home. Nah fuck that. I slid my hand down to YN's bare pussy. "Damn bae you not wearing no panties?" I asked while beginning to rub her clit. "Mm no daddy" she moaned. I made a left turn as I stuck my fingers deep into YN. "Ahh!" She screamed as I went deeper and deeper. Her legs started to shake as her tiny hands wrapped around my wrist. And with one finally pump she squirted all over the passenger seat.
YN Pov : "Ahh yes Chris ahh" I screamed as I threw my head back in pleasure realising all my juicies onto the seat. "Damn bae look what you did to my seat, you gone make it up to me when we get home." Chris said in a demanding yet sexy voice as he licked his fingers clean. (❤A.N❤: This  my first Imagine should I continue ?? 😯 Part 2 or nah?)