In The Driveway

The Ride HomePart 2
(YN) Pov:
As I sat in the now soaked passenger seat I tried my best to catch my breathe. My body became weak and my eyes became heavy. I couldn't let Chris win though. Now it's my turn 😈.
Chris Pov:
I'm speeding down Hollywood blvd all that's on my mind it's getting YN home,and making her scream my name while she creams all over daddy's dick. I saw YN adjust herself in the seat out the corner of my eye,but I paid it no mind shit I know her ass sleepy now. Ima let her rest up til we make it to the crib and then ima wake that ass up.
(YN) Pov:
I hope he doesn't get easily distracted.
I shifted in my seat into a more comfortable position. Hm he didn't notice so far so good. I scooted as close to him as I could. I decided to play it cool and lay my head onto his lap. "That ass tired now huh?" I heard Chris's cocky ass chuckle in my ear. I lifted my head just enough to tug on his zipper. I wasted no time putting my mouth to work. I started off slowly circling his tip with my tongue which earned a few low groans from his now parted lips. Sucking on the tip as hard as I possibly could I felt his hand on the back of my head. I knew what time it was when he pushed my head down further onto his erected member. I relaxed my throat and took it all in, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat. I began bobbing my head up and down while twisting my hands up and down daddy's dick. "I bet you can't finish before I pull up in the driveway. " He challenged. Challenge accepted I mentally replied. I went to work,slurping and slobbing all over it. His breathing became heavy I knew he was close. His groans became louder, as I moaned with him still in my mouth. I bobbed my head even faster and sucked even harder and he moans filled the entire car. There is no way I'm letting him win this. The car came to a stop. I looked up at Chris seeing the reflection of a red light on the window. "Mmm shit bae." He said almost if he was gasping for air. I felt him twitch,"Fuuuuck!"he yelled. Not much longer after that his warm creamy liquid filled my mouth. And I won that battle.
Chris Pov:
Goddamn man YN surprised the hell out of me with that one. I almost crashed the car as I busted in YN'S mouth. Welp shit she one that bet, she finished before I pulled up in the driveway. That girl mouth works wonders. I wonder if her ass can take this dick."Ight hop yo ass over her and take daddy's dick." "Yes Daddy." She replied while climbing on top of me. Our lips met, I slid my tongue into her mouth the kiss now becoming intense. She slowly slid down onto my shaft while tugging on my bottom lip. Her hips slowly rotating causing me to become impatient. Slamming her hips onto my mine, causing her mouth to drop open I was right where I wanted to be. ..inside her. "Aaah Chris." The windows of my car were foggy, as our hot, sweaty bodies moved in sync. YN'S gorgeous body bouncing up and down on me .. the thought of it had me close to my peak. Just as my hot sticky cum filled YN. There was a knock at the window.
Unknown Pov:
I stood there debating on if I should knock on the window or just let this one go. The foggy on the windows made it difficult for me to tell if this was the guy I was looking for. I decided to let this on slid. I came closer to my vehicle when the window rolled down. "Yeah?" The male said sticking his head out of the window. "Oh, good evening sir." I said "Good evening Officer." He said with a nervous sort of look across his face. "I just wanted to let you know that you ran a red light back on Hollywood blvd. But, I'm letting it slid this time only if I can join you guys."
Chris Pov:
This fine ass lady officer knocked on my window telling me about a red light I had ran back on Hollywood blvd. She mentioned she'd let it slide, but only if she could join YN and i. I looked over at YN for reassurance. She leaned over me bringing her face closer to the window. "Turn around." YN said. The lady officer did what she was told. YN looked at the lady's ass and then up at me. "Daddy what you think?" She said while staring at me. I was a little caught off guard to be honest. "Bae you wanna fuck her or not?" YN said almost as if she grew impatient. "I'm wit if you is." I replied not trying to sound to excited. "Come on." YN said to the officer. "What's your name Ms.lady? " I asked. "Bria baby." She replied "Well Bria I'm YN and this is Chris... now that that is out the way how do you like your pussy ate baby?" They walked ahead of me as I closed the door behind me. "This is gonna to be a good ass night." 😆