Smoke

Aug's POV:
It's 5 am and Im chillin wit my niggas. Dese niggas be wildin. We pull up to my crib on fully. "I'm blowed as fuck."Dre said passin the wood to Jay. "Hell yeah.. yo ass gone be blown into pieces if you don't get yo damn feet off Aug table." "Mann fuck dis bitch ass table." "Fuck you scrub ass nigga.. and bitch get yo damn feet off my table fuck wrong witchu?" Jay burst out laughing😂. "Man Shut the fuck up for I get Smoke to beat yo ass again😑." Dre stood up off the couch and so did Jay. For Dese niggas to be brothers these mufuckas be quick to shed blood. I hate getting high wit dese niggas especially when Dre bring up Smoke. Smoke is Dre down ass wifey I can't even front shawty bad asl.

A 5'5 redbone, red hair, wit a body of a stripper

A 5'5 redbone, red hair, wit a body of a stripper. Damn... she a cold one. Crazy thang bout is Smoke was mine before Dre even came into the picture. I met shawty awhile back when I was living in Atlanta. She worked at a club down there as a bottle girl. One particular night she really had my full attention. I did what I do best and got shawty to chill wit me for the night. We was hella faded, I ain't even know lil mama could keep up.
Flashback:
Aug: "So how ya work as a bottle girl and have a better body den all da strippers in da club."
Smoke:~Laughs~"Because I don't dance for just anyone."
Aug:"So ya sayin ah nigga gotta be special to get a dance from ya?"
Smoke:"Yeah."
Aug:~Laughs~"Yeah right ya ass couldn't even do da two-step at the club."
Smoke:~Shocked~"Are you saying that I can't dance Mr?"
Aug:"Ya damn skippy, you can't do what dem otha girls do."
Smoke stood up connecting her phone to the speaker system. And played her song.

She began slowly swaying her hips side to side catching Aug's full attention. As the beat dropped so did Smoke bouncing her ass up and down as she spread into the splits. Arching her back and rolling her hips while her ass popped had Aug mesmerized. Smoke looked back to see Aug's eyes glued to her ass, exactly where she wanted them. She slowly walked toward him rolling her hips not missing a single beat. Sliding her ass onto his lap grinding slowly, his hands slid underneath her shorts tightly gripping it. Kicking her legs up and placing her hands onto the floor still showing Aug that "This ass can do anything". She shifted forward now face to face she bounced up and down feeling his hardened member poking at her now drenched shorts. Aug couldn't take it anymore flipping them over. Lifting her shirt above her head and tossing her shorts he began sucking on her pierced nipples. Soft moans escaped her lips as he slid his lengthy fingers inside of her. She rolled her hips matching his paste. Releasing all of her juicies while her legs shook her moans became louder. Placing his fingers upon his lips one by one tasting all of Smokes flavors. Completely cleaning one finger Smoke grabbed his hand sliding the other into her mouth. Pulling his boxers to his ankles Aug Jr sprung out causing Smoke to bite down onto her lip. Wasting no time she slid down to her knees french kissing the tip. She took him whole into her mouth letting him hit the back of her throat bobbing her head up and down slowly. As her speed increased Aug's head flew back in pure pleasure as he tugged onto her hair and released into her mouth.
Pulling Smoke up from the floor she wrapped her legs around his torso deeply arching her back. His member poking at her dripping entrance he slowly began to slid in.... "Aug.. are you alright you've been saying my name for the last 5 minutes?" She said as she stood next to Dre. "Oh shit yeah I'm good shawty, I'm trippin." Aug replied as Dre walked out the door. Standing on her tippy toes she whispered into his ear "I know what you were thinking Daddy, I miss it too." She stroked his hardened member , licking his earlobe. "Bye Aug." She said winking and walking out of the door.