Le Long Question

1.) FASHION???
Allies Powers:

England: I absolutely adore my country and it's (wonderful) fashion similar to (horrible) France's.

France: Kudos, Kudos. (Except your style is more horrible than mine AND I'm more updated than you are.)

England: (Excuse you! At least people searches MY clothings and style specifically in the 15's to 19's than yours!)

France: ... You do know that my country inherit the title 'Country Of Modern Fashion' .

England: ... but despite that, we wear our clothing, nonetheless.

-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

America: My sense of fashion is unique, and it's 100% American! I WON'T CONSIDER MYSELF AMERICAN IF I DON'T WEAR IT! :D

England: *cough* *cough*

America: of course I inherit some or his frilly fashions, but I'm pretty sure that my fashion line is 100% American!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Russia: ... Showy clothes?

America: HAHAHAHAHAHA, seriously, what is?

Russia: ... I live near to the north pole.

America: ....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Axis Powers:

Germany: ... jumpers wearing adults. That is all..

Prussia: IM TOO AWESOME TO EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME I AM WEARING MY AWESOME CLOTHES!

Italy: *walks in with branded clothes*

Germanyand Prussia: ...

Romano: *walks in smugly*

Germany and Prussia: ...

Spain: Ole~ *is wearing a boxer*

Romano: OH FVCK NO SPAIN.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Mostly Everyones perceptives:

Everyone: We like our traditional clothes.
And we honestly hate modern fashion because the tendency of it, is that: the next generations will forget about the uniqueness of the styles of their styles and will accostumed to be wearing half decent clothes and America or foreign branded clothings...

America: HELL YEAH :D *plays The American Anthem*

Everyone: =_=

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

An honest style of the country(ies) with the most weirdest and hideous fashion trends.

America: Mom Jeans (The jeans that is waist high and makes the buttocks look more long and flatter)