Chapter 1

It was a typical day on tour for Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance, M. Shadows, The Rev, and Johnny Christ. Syn and Zacky were alone on the tour bus. The Rev and Johnny were out partying somewhere. M. Shadows went to the store to get some medicine for his headache. Syn was laying on the couch of the tour bus when he noticed Zacky standing above him.

Syn looked up at Zacky and said "Hey Zacky, what's up?" Zacky just looked at Syn and said "nothing really kinda bored since were alone with nothing to do." Syn sat up and stretched, he looked up at Zacky with a devilish grin on his face. Zacky looked at Syn and said "What are you plotting?" Syn was sitting there with a devilish grin on his face and replied "Oh nothing but I'm gonna need your help" Zacky started to feel a little nervous about this scheme Syn had in mind. Zacky sighed and sat down next to Syn. Syn started explaining to Zacky what he had in mind to prank Matt.

Syn and Zacky when to work on setting up the perfect prank to pull on Matt. Matt showed up back at the tour bus a few moments later. He went on the tour bus and the boys prank went off with confusion and chaos. Matt was freaked out thinking something went wrong. Syn came outta hiding laughing way harder then he should have. Zacky looked at Matt with an apologetic look on his face. Matt sighed and glared at Syn. Syn was still laughing way to hard when he felt someone hit him. When he realized it Matt had his fist pulled back and ready to swing. Zacky ran over and tried to pull Matt off Syn. Matt looked at Syn and said "you're a fucking asshole Syn"

Zacky still had a hold of Matt so he didn't hurt Syn. Syn chuckled and said "Aweh the Shad man don't wanna play?" Matt smacked Syn one last time and walked off the tour bus. Syn was laying on the floor with a sly smirk on his face. Zacky went into the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle Jack Daniels. Zacky took a swig and started to feel a bit better. Syn looked and said "Hey fucker share some of that with me!" Syn sat up and took the bottle of Jack from Zacky and took a big swig from the bottle before handing it back to Zacky. Zacky put it back in the fridge knowing Jimmy and Johnny would be back anytime now. Zacky sighed and flopped down on the couch and said "Now you pissed off Matt, god only knows where he went."

A/N: Hey guys, welcome to my story What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour. Hope you guys like. I own none nor do I know them. Well enjoy and let me know what you think.