Chapter 2

Syn was sitting across from Zacky when The Rev and Johnny returned to the tour bus. The Rev looked between Syn and Zacky to see what had happened while they were gone. Johnny looked at Syn and said "Take it you pissed Matt off again." Syn just nodded not knowing what to say. Jimmy and Johnny could smell the alcohol in the air. Synyster Gates took a long sip of Jack Daniels and was sure starting to feel the effects. Jimmy dragged Johnny off the bus and said "We're just gonna go to the hotel near by" They left Syn and Zacky alone on the bus while they were pretty much wasted. Zacky looked and Syn and muttered "What a sin to have feelings for my best friend" Zacky then took the Jack from Syn n started chugging the rest down. Syn suddenly had an idea. "Hey Zacky ya faggot, do you wanna play a game" Syn slurred from all the alcohol he had. Zacky nodded his head waiting to see what Syn had in mind. "Alright it's truth or dare so I go first" Zacky sat on the couch waiting for Syn to ask him truth or dare. Syn smirked and said "Truth, is it true you like men?" Zacky mouth dropped open a bit and couldn't believe what he just heard.

Zacky sat there trying to figure out what to say. Syn looked at Zacky and said "Ha so it must be true since you don't have anything to say about it" Zacky's mouth dropped open in shock. Syn took the opportunity to lean in and kiss Zacky on the lips. Zacky was completely thrown off guard by this but he was to drunk to think so he started kissing Syn back. Syn slid his tongue in Zacky's mouth exploring. Zacky pulled away trying to catch his breath. Zacky got up off the couch and went in the bathroom to get a shower. Syn started to feel really exhausted so he stretched out across his bunk. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Zacky came outta the shower feeling a little more sober. He dried off and wrapped in a towel, his mind was still racing from all that happened. He walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. He looked around and noticed Syn was asleep. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a soda. He cracked open the soda and took a long sip. He flopped down on his bunk and sighed trying to figure out what had happened between him and Syn. He laid in his bed wide awake his mind running through the events. Zacky heard Syn stir in his sleep and looked to see if Syn was awake or asleep.

A/N: So Zacky is a bit confused on what is going on with him and Syn. Sorry for the delay of posting this I hope you guys like it. Let me know what ya think so far please.