Chapter 4

Syn and Zacky were still sitting on the tour bus alone. Zacky was feeling a bit uncomfortable after the last time him and Brian were alone. Brian looked at Zacky and said "Hey Zacky, wanna see who can drink who under the table?" Zacky agreed and grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels outta the mini fridge. Brian set up the shot glasses and Zacky handed over the bottle of Jack. Brian poured the shots and handed one to Zacky. They counted to three in unison then downed the shots. They continued to down shots till the bottle was almost gone. "T-this is fun" Zacky managed to slur in his drunken state of mind. Zacky and Brian took a couple more shots then Syn tackled Zacky on the couch pinning his wrists above his head. Zacky's eyes widen in fear and slurred out "B-Brian what are you-" he was cut off by Syn catching his mouth in a kiss.

Zacky tried to push Syn off him but not only was he taller but he was stronger then Zacky. Syn repined Zacky's wrists tighter and started kissing his neck. Zacky was drunk but not enough to have sex with his best friend. Syn bit down on his neck causing a slight moan to escape his lips. Zacky was starting to feel his dick getting hard. Brian kept biting and sucking on Zacky's neck making Zacky moan. Brian held Zacky's wrist with one hand and travel the other down Zacky's body. Zacky finally gave in knowing it wasn't gonna do any good to struggle. Syn unbuttoned Zacky's skinny jeans pulling em off. Syn released Zacky's hands to pull off his shirt. Zacky pulled off Brian's shirt and jeans quickly leaving him only in his boxers. Syn pulled off Zacky's boxer and licked from the base of his length to the tip causing Zacky to moan and jerk his hips up.

Syn smirked and pinned Zacky's hips down. Syn took Zacky's length all the way in his mouth sucking and teasing Zacky. Syn was sucking fast and hard causing Zacky to be a panting moaning mess. Zacky felt the heat rising in his stomach and whispered "I'm close" Syn just smirked and removed his mouth causing a little whimper from Zacky. Syn shoved his finger in Zacky's mouth and said "Get em nice and wet" Zacky did as he was told. When Syn felt that his fingers were wet enough he pushed one inside Zacky causing Zacky's breath to hitch in his throat. Syn waited for Zacky to adjust then started pushing his finger in and out. Soon enough he put a second one in scissoring and stretching Zacky.

When Brian felt Zacky was stretched enough he shoved his dick in all the way. Brian waited for Zacky to adjust then started thrusting in and out slowly at first then faster till there was a steady fast past. Syn stopped long enough to re-angle his hips and thrust back into Zacky, Syn must have hit the sensitive bundle of nerves because Zacky let out a scream of pleasure. Zacky felt that familiar heat again and whispered "Brian I am close to coming" Syn smirked and said "do it come for me" Zacky cummed all over his and Brian's stomach's. After a couple more sloppy thrust Syn cummed filling Zacky's tight ass with his cum. Syn slowly pulled out and staggered to the bathroom to clean up. Zacky was in complete confusion of what just happened but he was feeling way to tired to figure it out. Syn quickly showered and went to lie down on his bunk. He passed Zacky and noticed he was fast asleep. Soon after Syn laid in his bunk and fell asleep pretty quickly.

A/N: Alright so this is my first slash story and I'm sorry if it sucked. I wasn't planning to have the chapter this long. Well I hope you guys like it. Let me know what ya think. Okie bye. P.S. Song credit to help me through this was Jeffree Star – Legs Up.