Chapter 3

Matt walked on the tour bus and looked around. He was gonna drag Jimmy and Johnny but they were still passed out in their hotel room. Matt sighed knowing he should get Zacky and Syn up for the live show tonight. Matt walked towards the bunk area to wake Zacky and Syn up. Matt shook Synyster's shoulder to wake him up and said "Brian get your fucking ass up." Syn stirred a little still not waking up and at this point Matt was starting getting annoyed. Matt slapped Syn hard across the face. Syn groaned and sat up in his punk feeling his cheek stinging. Syn looked at Matt and said "What the fuck Matt, why the fuck did you slap me?" Matt laughed and replied "I told you to get your fucking ass up." Zacky laid there pretending to be asleep listening to Matt and Brian talk. Matt turned and shook Zacky lightly and said "Hey buddy gotta get up." Zacky sat up forgetting he fell asleep in nothing but a towel. Zacky excused himself slipping past Matt and Syn.

Zacky could feel Syn's eyes on his ass. Zacky quickly put a pair of boxers on then a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt. He walked back to the front of the tour bus to the kitchen area to get himself food. He saw Matt leaving and shouted after him "Hey Matt, where ya going?" Matt stopped to see who called after him and said "To get Jimmy and Johnny's asses up" Zacky chuckled and nodded. Zacky turned back to fixing himself some food for breakfast. Syn got up and went to change. Zacky ate his breakfast then went to the back to play some notes on his guitar to practice for tonight's show. Zacky sat there play the chords of the song "Critical Acclaim". Zacky lost track of time since he was practicing.

Matt, Syn, The Rev,Johnny, and Zacky were setting up the stage for the show. After everything was set up and the show started everyone was having a good time. The crowd was having fun as well. Matt was doing his usual getting the crowd going. After awhile he pulled some random person on stage while Syn and Zacky leaned against each other strumming chords. After what felt like forever to Zacky the show finally ended. Everything was being packed up and Zacky was more then eager to get back to the tour bus. Once everyone got their stuff together they all went there separate ways. Matt, Jimmy and Johnny went to the hotel near while Zacky and Syn said they would stay on the tour bus. Once back at the tour bus Syn and Zacky were left alone and Zacky was starting to believe they did it on purpose.

A/N: Sorry guys for cutting this short. I promise this gets better its not much of a cliff hanger but here is chapter three. Things are starting to get weird lemme know what you think. K bye.