First Day Back[part2]

I looked happily at Sawako and leaned over the desk smiling at her.
"Hey Sawako!" I beamed, as she looked up from her pastel coloured books. For a moment she looked annoyed, but that was quickly swapped with a small, almost shy but not quite, smile.
"Hey Ayuki...Why aren't you at cheer practise?" She tapped her pencil gently against her open pink pastel book.
"Oh,There's still a bit of time till Practise starts, so I thought I'd stay with you!" She looked really happy all of a sudden and I'm sure I saw her blush.
"Hey Ayuki, hey Sawako." I turned to see Lucifer and Yurko stood to our right. Yurko smiled, indicating it was him that spoke. I smiled and I could tell Sawako did too.
"Hey Yurko!" I looked back at Sawako and she calmly said
"Hey.." Before going back to finish her homework, or essay, or whatever it was she was writing. The two guys sat at the same table as us, Yurko drawing in his sketch book and lucifer reading. Sawako,Yurko and lucifer  made little chat but I sort of zoned out, not really paying attention. As much as I love being with friends and talking and having fun, sometimes it's nice to just zone out and sit alone with my thoughts.
"Hey, Ayuki" Someone said softly, poking my arm gently "you need to go-or else you'll be late for cheer."
I turned to my left and felt surprised to see it was lucifer who was talking so gently, but before I could say anything Sawako and Yurko began to pack her things away and the bell went.
"Oh shoot! Got to go!" I jumped up, grabbed my bag and ran to the changing rooms, managing to get there before the bell went. As I got changed I wondered how I'd zoned out for so long , but pushed it to the back of my head as I came in behind the last few people, one or two cheerleaders were there so I knew I wasn't late. The rest of the day was a blur- Cheerleading then track running, a short break, a math lesson, then lunch break and finally double English. As I walked into English I saw Sawako talking to a boy I'd seen before-I'm pretty sure he was in the boys running team but I wasn't sure. I stood by lucifer by the front of the class and smiled, hoping he'd still be in the calm good mood he was in this morning, since I hadn't seen him since the library.
"Hey lucifer!" He shifted and continued to text someone on his phone.
"Oh..hey Ayuki." He smiled for a moment, but stopped smiling the second we heard the door open. I turned around saw some guys walking in and sighed. Of course he'd have to act all manly the second they walked in.
I began to walk away toward Sawako as she was now standing with three other girls, but stopped shocked when I heard one of the lads saying
"Wow, didn't know you were with that one! Why didn't you tell us you were with such a hottie?"
I rolled my eyes and turned around to them, and surprise surprise, they were staring right at me.
"Maybe because we aren't together." I replied, keeping my tone sweet as ever, and they nodded or smiled, trying to show respect. Probably because I had a reputation, most people tend to be polite to you if your on the cheer squad.
"Yeah, like I'm going to be with someone like her.." Lucifer spat, sounding very rude. I turned away as he said it, hoping to ignore it, but Sawako was already by my side with her friends.
"Funny, Coz' you seem to hang around with her a lot." One said ,hand on hips. She smiled at me and I smiled back gently. I was glad that they were standing up for me, but didn't want to cause any drama-
"Yeah! No need to be so rude to her-what's she ever done to you!"
-too late for that then.
The guys next to him walked up and patted me gently on the shoulder or back and I looked at Sawako confused.
"We're really sorry he's acting like that!" One said
"We'll teach him to be nicer!" Another joked. The girls and Sawako smiled, pleased by their reaction and the boys walked back to Lucifer. They said something before walking to stand near him, but still a bit away. Yurko looked at him and looked slightly annoyed, but I brushed it off and turned around.
"Thanks for that guys, but you really didn't need to-" I began
"Oh, shush! We did need to-he's being way too rude to you!" One winked at me before turning to the door of the class.
"New seating arrangements!" Our teacher beamed at us, so we all went to the front and quickly got given the seating plan. I was sat behind Sawako and Yurko, and next to lucifer. Something told me this would be very awkward...
♡One And A Half Hours Later♡
It was almost the end of the class, just a few more minutes and I could go home. I smiled as I started to put my school diary back into my bag, but when I got up I frowned. Lucifer had left a note on my desk, but was looking back at the teacher now. I sighed quietly and opened the small folded note.
"Wanna go the fair on Friday Night with me, Yurko, Sawako and her friend if she invites him?" It read, Friday night underlined. I turned the page over and wrote "sure, why not" and slipped it onto his school diary. The bell then rang and as we packed up I saw him smile as he read the note, however I just ignored him and put all my stuff back into my bag.
"I have cheer practise now, I'll see you all tomorrow!" I said to Sawako, Yurko and Lucifer. Sawako waved and Yurko nodded, saying goodbye as I slipped past them and out the classroom to my cheer practise.
♡End Of Chapter 1: First Day Back♡