one

Luke POV

I remember the day Ashton said he liked girls' clothing.

He was super nervous and shaky.

Naturally, I was the first person he told.

I accept him fully, it will just take some time to get used to.

My mum offered to go shopping with him and he wanted me to tag along, for my opinion.

We were currently at some store with a lot of skirts and crop tops and such.

I saw a few girls there and gave them a flirty look, winking at them.

They giggled and I turned to see Ashton with his head down.

"Everything alright?" I asked him.

"Huh? Uh- yeah. Yeah everything's fine." he said flustered.

"Okay then." I said

Only a few minutes later, Ashton had a large pile of clothes resting on his arm.

"Come on let's go try these on!" he said excitedly, pulling me towards the dressing rooms, my mum deciding to stay back.

The dressing rooms were large and sectioned off, a waiting room attached to each room.

Ashton first came out wearing a black, high-waisted, mid-thigh skater skirt with a white long sleeved crop top.

"What do you think?" he asked nervously.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Or what I was thinking.

He looked, weird.

It wasn't a normal thing that I was used to and it was odd.

But still, I nodded saying, "Looks good." giving him a smile and thumbs up.

He smiled widely and walked back behind the curtain.

He did look good, just odd.

He was lucky that he was born with a more 'feminine' body structure, giving him a small amount of curves that helped with the fitting of the clothing.

He next walked out with small white overalls and a long sleeved grey shirt.

"I really like this one." he said smiling.

"It looks great." I said returning the smile.

All of the clothing really did look amazing and it suited him well, I just, couldn't get over the weird feeling that I got when I looked at him with it on.

I don't know what the feeling is, why it's there, or where it came from but it's there and I can't shake it.

"Okay, don't make fun of me or laugh at me when I come out okay?" Ashton called from the dressing room.

"Of course." I answered back to him.

He then stepped out, wearing an extremely short red and black plaid skirt and a small cropped button up with the end tied in the front and a red letterman jacket that had the letter 'A' on it.

He looked like a fucking school girl, but not the one that reads books.

"Do I look okay?" he asked, nervously fidgeting and turning around to look in the mirror.

When he did, I had full view of his ass and I saw a small bit of his lacy black panties underneath.

My breath caught in my throat and the only thing I could get out was, "I need a bathroom."