two

I do this to my girlfriend so they must be dating lol

Long as fuck by the way

Like Luke's dick XD

______________________________________________

Ever since the day I got off to the thought of Ashton, things between us have been awkward. And not just from my side. Ashton was acting weird as well. He would never look directly at me, always looking at something else whenever we spoke. And if he did look at me, he would blush. It makes me wonder if he knew. But, he couldn't. Could he?

I've been trying to distract myself from the thoughts I've been having about Ashton. And that's how I ended up in a girl who's name I cant even pronounce's bed.

"Luke." she moaned as I kissed her neck. Unfortunately, I got make up in my mouth. I used to not care but, now, it disgusts me. But, I keep going, because the only reason I'm doing this is to get my mind off of Ashton and his glowing tan skin and plump lips and adorable giggle and short curls I want to grab and- ugh.

"Fuck." I whispered before moving to take off her shirt. And, she was wearing a push up bra. Usually I don't care what they're wearing but, since seeing Ashton in that gorgeous outfit- no.

I pulled off her pants and saw she was wearing black lace panties. Just like Ashton. I shook my head and looked away.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I looked at her, seeing her bating her fake eyelashes and breathing through her over drawn and smearing lips. I just shook my head and stood up. I didn't even get hard.

"Wait." she said, stopping me and unbuttoning my pants. "Ugh. Angela-" "Arzaylea." she corrected me. "Whatever, just, don't even try." I tried telling her because, she's not even getting me on, let alone getting me off. "Trust me, I'm great at this." she smirked, pulling my soft cock out. I sighed and let her try.

She started stroking me and I sighed, getting annoyed. I decided, I didn't want to make her feel bad. So, I closed my eyes and imagined seeing Ashton in that school girl outfit again, him bending down to pick up something and his amazing ass being on full display with a red lacy thong on. I moaned at the thought, becoming fully hard. I then imagined him in absolutely nothing, kneeling in front of me and taking my cock into his pretty mouth. I imagined him looking up at me and batting his long eyelashes, his hazel eyes gleaming with tears threatening to pour as I fucked into the back of his throat. And with that, I came, hard.

I opened my eyes to see Arzaylea scowling at me. "What?" I snapped at her. "Who the fuck is Ash?" she asked with a glare. "What?" I asked confused. Then, I remembered. As I came, I moaned out 'shit Ash.' I'm just glad I didn't say 'Ashton' because Ash could mean Ashley or Ashlyn. At least she doesn't know it was a guys name.

I shook my head and picked up my clothes, rushing out the door. "So you're just going to leave me here?!" I heard Arzaylea scream at me. I only ignored her and continued walking out of her house.

I jumped into my car and turned the ignition on before driving off. My right elbow rested on the window sill as the side of my head lied on my palm, my left arm steering. I stopped at a red light and sighed, rubbing my face with my hands.

I have been so frustrated with myself lately. I mean, Arzaylea was hot. She was hot and had an amazing body and yet, I got off to the thought of my best fucking friend sucking my dick. Not to mention she couldn't get me on in the first place until I thought of Ashton.

I'm mostly frustrated because I haven't the slightest clue why all of a sudden I think my best friend is a fucking sex god or some shit. Its annoying me because I can't just shake it. I can't just take my mind off of it because I can't get him out of my fucking head.