Chapter one

"@GuyFieri yup", that was the tweet that started it all. Ever since I saw Guy Fieri on Food Network and hosting minute to win it, I always had a connection with him. I followed him on all his Social Medias, and I watched his show every time it was on. I always wanted to meet him and discuss our favorite restaurants and food. One day, I saw that he tweeted if anyone knew of a good restaurant in Lakeland. I tweeted him "yup", and that one word started everything.

I never expected Guy to actually see the tweet, and for him to respond was crazy. I've always tweeted at celebrities and none of them have ever responded to me, except for Kevin Jonas but he's not really a celebrity anymore. Guy retweeted me and my mentions blew up. Then, I noticed someone direct messaged me on twitter. I clicked the notification and it was Guy Fieri. "Would you like to be on my next episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives? We are shooting in Lakeland." That was the message Guy left for me. I, of course, said yes to his offer. He then had his management talk to my mother and me. We confirmed all the detail and set the date to next week. I couldn't believe that in a week I was going to meet my hero, Guy Fieri.