Chapter 3

When Guy said that I was shocked. From what I'd heard, Harry is one of the nicest people in the music industry. "Why Guy? Harry is really nice and he will be happy to be on your show", I assured Guy. Guy then turned to me, "I know he is a nice guy, but I just can't talk to him. I've had this crush on him for the longest time and I don't know if I can properly talk to him without passing out." I was shocked. I couldn't believe Guy had a crush on Harry. I mean, who doesn't have a crush on Harry Styles? "Come on Guy lets go talk to him. I can do all the talking, okay?" Guy agreed and we headed over to Harry's table. "Hey Harry Styles. My name is Samantha and this is Guy Fieri", I told Harry. "Hello, nice to meet you guys. Guy, I love your show. I used to watch it every night on tour", Harry said. I turned over to Guy and his face was all red. "I have to go, I'm sorry", Guy mumbled. Guy, then, ran out of the restaurant. Harry and I just stared at each other for a second. Then, I ran out after Guy.

I found Guy sitting on a bench right out of the restaurant. He held his head in his hands and I could tell he was sad. "What's wrong Guy", I asked. "It's just, I love Harry so much, but I continue to make a fool out of myself every time I talk to him", Guy uttered. "Listen Guy, you have to face your fears, and did you hear what Harry said! He said he loved your show." When guy heard me say that he lifted his head and stared at me. "Okay, let's go back in there" Guy declared.

We walked back up to Harry's table.Guy said, "Hello Harry. Sorry about all of that. I love you and your music."Harry smiled at Guy and offered for him to sit at his table. I decided to leavethem alone and go back to the back room. One of the managers pulled me asideand told me how good I did for my first time being recorded. I chatted with herfor a little bit. All of a sudden Guy came running into the room. "Samantha!Guess what", Guy asked me. "What", I answered confused. "Harry wants to be mycostar on this show!" I was so happy for Guy; I knew how much he liked Harry.Guy and I sat and talked for a little bit until it was time for us to leavecTW[}